IGNORED

Ride review - interesting GPS display

VentureFar

Hi all

I saw an interesting piece of hardware and got it in for review. It is called the Beeline Moto. It was originally designed for bicyclists to keep their phone in their pocket and still have a gps display to know where they are going. @cowpuc doesn’t use any dang contraption for navigating, Tweeks has a built in sense to follow migration routes, but for the rest of us...we need to know where to turn next. That is what this thing does. It is not for everyone and probably not for most of us on a Venture, but I believe in sharing my good fortune to be writing reviews for ultimatemotorcycling.com in hope that I am helping my fellow riders.

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/06/28/beeline-moto-review-gps-visual-display-device/

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great report Neil. I bet you could even leave it mounted while getting a bite to eat and still have it be there when you return....'cause no one would know what the 'H' it is....

Probably true but it is a $185 unit so I would remove it. Heck I remove my water bottle when I leave the bike out of view.

Thanks for reading it. I enjoy sharing this stuff with my friends in this forum.

VentureFar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk