IGNORED

Drilling holes in stock 4 into 4 exhaust soundtrack

Wanted to get a louder (but quality) sound from my stock '96 Royal Star Tour Custom 4 into 4 exhaust pipes. I've drilled into the back plates before on a Kawasaki Nomad and liked the results but wasn't sure on this bike and would like a sound sample if possible or someone's take who had done it. Anyone done this on the 4 into 4 pipes?

• 2 months later...
Wanted to get a louder (but quality) sound from my stock '96 Royal Star Tour Custom 4 into 4 exhaust pipes. I've drilled into the back plates before on a Kawasaki Nomad and liked the results but wasn't sure on this bike and would like a sound sample if possible or someone's take who had done it. Anyone done this on the 4 into 4 pipes?

I haven't done it but am interested to know myself as I always run louder exhaust and don't have the money at the moment to buy a complete new exhaust system. I know on previous bikes that changing the flow of the exhaust usually requires retune of the carbs but I have always rode performance bikes this is my first cruiser. If you do it please let me know how it turned out.