IGNORED

Another no start , part locations needed

Help: Where did the mount the cut out relay and the ignitor on a 1999 RSV. Following the schematic from RSV manual, page 409 and 410, I have power after the start switch but not to pump input line. Pump tested good with temporary power. Good power from ignition fuse, but need to find the other end of the wire. When I depress start switch on I get a red water temp warning light. All other things, turn indicators, horn, lights, etc. work ok.

Now I only need parts locations as the parts manuals only give general area. After finding parts and I am unable to solve the problem I will ask for help again. I hope I am on the right track

Any and all help is greatly appreciated as I live in Mexico and the closest Yamaha dealer is a long trip.

Thank You

Mike

Edited by cami

The cutout really is mounted on the center cover behind the engine. I'm talking about the cover between the two side covers. If I remember correctly, it slips into a rubber holder.

The ignitor is mounted under the battery box. you have to remove the battery and then the battery box to access it.