IGNORED

Rally@ the shores IS A GO!!!!

BIG TOM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked every ones home state that are coming to the rally..GOVERNOR BLOMO MAY add a few more states to his list. He has not as of yet.. Every one who is signed up for the rally as of today is ok to come without a having to quarantine...Even if adds the new states we are all good to go...The new states that he is thinking about is...California, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Tennessee.

Just 2 weeks to rally time......bring your swimsuits and cameras...the sun rises and sunsets over the lake are something to behold....P.S. and a mask for check in....for those people that asked me if Niagara falls is open, the answer is YES....... SEE YOU THERE !

Update on rally...the Fort Niagara ride is a go..it open last weekend. The numbers are down due to this covid thing but rest assured , the rally will go on. There are plenty of things to do in the area with all new places to explore if you want. PLENTY TO DO @ THE SHORES and still plenty of people to re acquaint yourself with. We are determined to have fun no matter what !!!! So if you were thinking of joining us but haven't decided yet, you can still do so. If you need to get away from all the craziness , join the craziest of the crazy(see insert at the end of this sentence) and join us for some good times and fun....[Robin and Cheryl]. Make that call and sign up for a new adventure you wont forget. For those of you who are coming to the rally please ride safely, enjoy the ride up and be again be safe safe...For our Canadian friends....YOU WILL BE MISSED THIS YEAR FOR SURE..(sure will be quiet without Carl)..lol

Starting to pack up, man do we have alot of crap? Gone are the days when we took off for 10days with only the saddlebags and tourpak to fill. I do miss those days! The excitement is still the same tho, prepping, getting ready and finally taking off on a long trip. Just hope its alittle coooooler, cause its been hot,hot,hot here!

Craig

Starting to pack up, man do we have alot of crap? Gone are the days when we took off for 10days with only the saddlebags and tourpak to fill. I do miss those days! The excitement is still the same tho, prepping, getting ready and finally taking off on a long trip. Just hope its alittle coooooler, cause its been hot,hot,hot here!

Craig

I hear ya !!!

Lisa and I are leaving Saturday Morning for Myrtle Beach to spend a few days with friends, then driving home Wednesday, then loading up the motorhome and heading to Rally at the Shores on Thursday. Should be there around dinner time. And, being an Air Conditioning guy, work has been nuts lately. Not just from service calls, but we've a program going on where we're focusing on demonstrable improvement in efficiency for our customers. I have a guy from AEP going around with me documenting the results of improvements we're making.

I'll be glad when this week is over.:scorched:

I've got a lot of work to do before the 16th.

A new clutch kit from skydoc_17 needs to be installed (thanks Earl!).

A new(to me) trailer needs to be weighed and registered.

The trailer lighting electrical converter has to be installed (thanks M16A1MECH!).

If the rider's back rest arrives in time, I have that to install also.

I should probably do an oil change too.

The good news is, I installed the SpeedoDRD and got it set up today.

Chomping at the bits for the ride to Niagara!

I've got a lot of work to do before the 16th.

A new clutch kit from skydoc_17 needs to be installed (thanks Earl!).

A new(to me) trailer needs to be weighed and registered.

The trailer lighting electrical converter has to be installed (thanks M16A1MECH!).

If the rider's back rest arrives in time, I have that to install also.

I should probably do an oil change too.

The good news is, I installed the SpeedoDRD and got it set up today.

Chomping at the bits for the ride to Niagara!

You need to get a move on...lol can't wait to meet ya..ride safe....

Craig

weather ......low to mid 80's.... but, we are 20 feet from the lake...should be a little cooler..

Update on rally...the Fort Niagara ride is a go..it open last weekend. The numbers are down due to this covid thing but rest assured , the rally will go on. There are plenty of things to do in the area with all new places to explore if you want. PLENTY TO DO @ THE SHORES and still plenty of people to re acquaint yourself with. We are determined to have fun no matter what !!!! So if you were thinking of joining us but haven't decided yet, you can still do so. If you need to get away from all the craziness , join the craziest of the crazy(see insert at the end of this sentence) and join us for some good times and fun....[Robin and Cheryl]. Make that call and sign up for a new adventure you wont forget. For those of you who are coming to the rally please ride safely, enjoy the ride up and be again be safe safe...For our Canadian friends....YOU WILL BE MISSED THIS YEAR FOR SURE..(sure will be quiet without Carl)..lol

Keep that up and I might have to sneak across the border and place you in your put!!

Stopped by the shores, NSA Joe , Debbie, Cecdoo and Kim have arrived...I will have a table set up near the dining hall with sign up sheets for meals..If you want to eat ,you must sign up for meals upon arrival..also, when you register you will receive a purple wristband to wear. These bands will let the staff know that you are with our group. If you don't get one see me at the table...

Edited by BIG TOM

We will be missing all you guys,, well most all. Was so looking forward to good food, good fun and great fellowship. I was even all prepared to deal with Tom and Robin, I had speeches at the ready, and early morning bells. Now what am I going to do with all that,, can't just throw it all away,,,,, Oh!!! I could drop it off at @saddlebum, bet he can use it all.

We will be missing all you guys,, well most all. Was so looking forward to good food, good fun and great fellowship. I was even all prepared to deal with Tom and Robin, I had speeches at the ready, and early morning bells. Now what am I going to do with all that,, can't just throw it all away,,,,, Oh!!! I could drop it off at saddlebum, bet he can use it all.
Now what good would that do me if my only audience is Marcarl cuz you know he ain't gonna let me get a word in no how.

Besides my specialty is hugs not speeches.

Edited by saddlebum

So it's finalized received my refund for my site so won't be going for sure. Also border is still closed. Will miss this outing and everyone there. Hopefully next year works out. Have a good time!!!

I haven't heard a word from them about a refund yet. I emailed them to cancel awhile back but did not even get a reply. I understand that funds may be a bit tight but a reply to my email at least would have been nice.

originally post by Saddlebum "I haven't heard a word from them about a refund yet. I emailed them to cancel awhile back but did not even get a reply. I understand that funds may be a bit tight but a reply to my email at least would have been nice."

I called personally a while ago and was told they were not able to refund at that time BUT would honor payment for net year so I said that was OK. Then the other day I was going to call again and try to get refund but I chust happened to check bank account and the refund was there.Don't know if posting on here about it helped or not but I would maybe call them!

I haven't heard a word from them about a refund yet. I emailed them to cancel awhile back but did not even get a reply. I understand that funds may be a bit tight but a reply to my email at least would have been nice.
I will check with Ernie when I get there tomorrow about your refund...

Aside from the obvious implications...is this going to have any actual affect?

[h=2]New York[/h]Gov. Andrew Cuomo's state, which was the U.S. epicenter of the pandemic early on, is also requiring visitors and residents returning from from out of state to quarantine for 14 days. This will affect anyone coming Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and New Mexico.

Aside from the obvious implications...is this going to have any actual affect?

New York

Gov. Andrew Cuomo's state, which was the U.S. epicenter of the pandemic early on, is also requiring visitors and residents returning from from out of state to quarantine for 14 days. This will affect anyone coming Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and New Mexico.

Yes, you are right there were additions added today. I Can't tell anyone what to do... Edited by BIG TOM

Dang, my plan was to meet up with Rich and maybe Don in Ohio to travel in together. This may throw a wrench in it. Last thing I need is to be kidnapped for two weeks in NY. As of now KY doesn’t seem to be on the list.