IGNORED

Cable and wire routing, front

I do not have an RSTD to snap some pics of for you DA but I did locate the Cable Routing section in the clubs RSTD shop manual.. If you go to page 13 in the manual here, this is where the fun begins.. Are you working from/do you own an actual shop manual for your bike? This one is, apparently, for the 96 to 01 models and it may or may not be stretching it to think it also applies directly to your bike.. Maybe check it out and see if it makes sense.. If not, maybe see if you could still pick up a shop manual as, even going all the way back to my 83's, the manuals have a fairly good definition of routing.. I do agree though,, nothing would be as good as having someone take some actual :photographing:'s for you but maybe this will at least get you started in the right direction..

Puc

https://www.venturerider.org/manuals/RSService.pdf

Thanks Puc and Freebird. The manuals helped but in the end i just routed then in the most unbinding way i could get them behind the windshield crossmember support. The throttle cables still contact the windshield but so it goes. I could not get it to not contact. I'm riding the mofo as is! [emoji16]

Let's ride!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk