IGNORED

Ride review on Sena low end communicator SF1

VentureFar

Hello all, I just got a chance to review the Sena SF1 bluetooth - low end unit. It is a lot of fun getting to ride review products and sharing what I learn. I hope these help you all in making buying decisions.

If you would like me to " try" to get a product in for review that you were thinking of buying, let me know.

Currently I have in transit:

Tom Tom Rider GPS

Remote Tire monitoring- lost in Fed Ex somewhere

Interesting GPS add on called Beeline (.co not .com if you are interested.

Here is my review of the low end Sena. Comments appreciated and requested - especially from my Brother @cowpuc

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/06/09/sena-sf1-review-for-rider-to-passenger-communication/

VentureFar...

Hello all, I just got a chance to review the Sena SF1 bluetooth - low end unit. It is a lot of fun getting to ride review products and sharing what I learn. I hope these help you all in making buying decisions.

If you would like me to " try" to get a product in for review that you were thinking of buying, let me know.

Currently I have in transit:

Tom Tom Rider GPS

Remote Tire monitoring- lost in Fed Ex somewhere

Interesting GPS add on called Beeline (.co not .com if you are interested.

Here is my review of the low end Sena. Comments appreciated and requested - especially from my Brother cowpuc

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/06/09/sena-sf1-review-for-rider-to-passenger-communication/

VentureFar...

:scared:,, OUTSTANDING!!! Aint nothing I like better than sitting back and reading a high end, Professionally written motorcycle parts/pieces review by my west coast brother during a thunderstorm!! :rain2::rain2:

Your articles ALWAYS make the sun come out Venturefar!!:sun1::sun::sun1::happy34:

As always, VERY WELL DONE MY BROTHER!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As I noted in the comments section of the article,, I greatly appreciate your honesty and looking out for the biker community Neil.. THANK YOU for letting me know this was posted and ready to read my brother!!

Love ya!

Puc,, and Tip says :bighug:too!!

:scared:,, OUTSTANDING!!! Aint nothing I like better than sitting back and reading a high end, Professionally written motorcycle parts/pieces review by my west coast brother during a thunderstorm!! :rain2::rain2:

Your articles ALWAYS make the sun come out Venturefar!!:sun1::sun::sun1::happy34:

As always, VERY WELL DONE MY BROTHER!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As I noted in the comments section of the article,, I greatly appreciate your honesty and looking out for the biker community Neil.. THANK YOU for letting me know this was posted and ready to read my brother!!

Love ya!

Puc,, and Tip says :bighug:too!!

Love you too my brother. Stay dry and healthy.

VentureFar...