IGNORED

Rioters

tufftom4

I had a neighbor, who supports the protests but not the looters, ask me what I would do if they were to march down our street. My response was simple, I will sit on my front porch cleaning my guns. She then promptly said "Well you'll be doing nothing but antagonizing them!" No I will be protecting my family and my property, trust me, they don't want to die. I won't antagonize them but will discourage nefarious actions on their part. I moved to Texas for work but I stay for many, many more reasons.

My neighbors fit the other side of the spectrum. I have a guy two doors down that flys the Confederate flag, and has anti-Hillary,....anti- Biden and anti- Obama signs in his yard.

I moved out to the country for the peace and quiet, and it's mostly been that way, except for the neighbors who like to shoot so much. ....Makes the dogs crazy.

It is nice to see the riots / looting only as something on the news. Don't have to worry too much about that out here, and if it did make it up this way....I'm sure the folks around here would be able to deal with it.

What a bunch of ignorant, wreckless, misdirected foolisness going on.

:nanner:

I’m in a small town America area that’s usually insulated from this kind of problem. We’ve had two protests this week, one very well organized and peaceful, the other shutting down the major route through town. When they started walking between and surrounding cars one driver pepper sprayed the crowd. The driver was arrested for that, I won’t give my opinion on the arrest. This all happened right in front of the ice cream store where my 18yo daughter works, she called me in a panic. I ended up setting in the dining room 3-1/2 hours as a guard keeping the three teens working there calm. All in a county that has had 3 police shootings that I can remember in my life, all white all justified. I don’t think we’ll have the riots or looting here, the rednecks will turn vigilante if we do.

WE here in Michigan are locked down at home down so tight I have to stay Home and Destroy my own stuff :parrots: :080402gudl_prv: :fingers-crossed-emo maybe i'll try giving myself a haircut maybe COW PUC can cut my hair:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

and if Puc's hair trimmer cant handle those weeds over growing on your lop eared head,, him and Johnny the Deere lawn keeper can definitely get er done brother LOL:big-grin-emoticon:..

@Drews ,, wanna hear a secret Gary?? Tip and I escaped the lockdown claws of the virus reaction here in Michigan for a couple weeks (had to come home to testify against a neighbor hood thug who has been terrifying our area by tossing nails on the roadways :mugshot: or we would still be gone) and tossed caution to the wind to go play with the grandkids!! In so doing,, we got in the middle of one of the protest marches.. Was no rock throwing,, no rioters,, just a bunch of kids with signs saying stuff like "killing Floyd was wrong!!" and stuff like that.. Couldn't help but join that crowd = those kids loved us!! :big-grin-emoticon: Told one of them them I would spank him like his dad would do if I caught em tossing rocks at windows :big-grin-emoticon:,,, He laughed :missingtooth:

Am home now,, at least for a bit,, bring the weeds by and free trimming is yours!!:thumbsup:

Been a lil nuts here in Omaha the few days. Protests been going on everywhere. Some calm and orderly, some not some much. Been a lot of vandalism and damage done here. Curfews on and off this last week. It was mostly started in central Omaha then it moved downtown into the Old Market area. Sadly one young protester lost his life when he assaulted a business owner. So it keeps rolling. Today had it's own twist. Some 39 yr old guy stole a bulldozer from a construction site in Plattsmouth, just a bit south of Omaha. He was driving it north on Hwy. 75 toward downtown Omaha. He was intent on taking it the protest tonight to "Make a Statement". Lucky the LEO's got him stopped before he got where he was headed. I figure he'll be making "statements" to quite a few people now.

So just hunkered down, staying prepared for the worst, and staying alert. Saw enough of this stuff here in '68, '71 and now again in 2020. Hoped to never see it again. I make it clear where I stand. Hope they walk around me.

He is a martyr because he was murdered by a callous cop who thought he had every right to kill him. you see a man in in custody, in handcuffs, helpless, having his life slowly being being snuffed from him. This cop was no angel either. How many reprimands did he have in his folder?What else has he done under the cover of his badge? Why did his wife file for divorce inside of two days after his arrest?

I put 27 yrs in with the City of Phila, over 8 with the police dept. I know the deal.

When you feel your rights are being violated, the constitution empowers your right to protest. Protest, not riot or loot. Unfortunately there are people, some "professional agitators ", who take advantage of protests for their own agendas.

He is a martyr because he was murdered by a callous cop who thought he had every right to kill him. you see a man in in custody, in handcuffs, helpless, having his life slowly being being snuffed from him. This cop was no angel either. How many reprimands did he have in his folder?What else has he done under the cover of his badge? Why did his wife file for divorce inside of two days after his arrest?

I put 27 yrs in with the City of Phila, over 8 with the police dept. I know the deal.

When you feel your rights are being violated, the constitution empowers your right to protest. Protest, not riot or loot. Unfortunately there are people, some "professional agitators ", who take advantage of protests for their own agendas.

I can't call him a Martyr. A martyr is someone who dies because of their beliefs. If someone protesting peacefully were to be killed by the police then that person is a Martyr. Was he murdered? IMHO Absolutely, from what we know now. Floyd was suspected of a crime, passing counterfeit money. Did he deserver to die? Again, IMHO absolutely not. Does this office deserver to be put on trial, yes. Does he deserve the death penalty? From what we know right now, IMHO, yes. The maximum penalty allowed.

As far as the Protests that result in damage to property and theft. Every single person who can be identified should also be prosecuted. I also believe that the organizers, perpetrators and anyone other than family helping to bail out looters and vandals should be held financially liable. If they can afford to bail out looters and vandals they should pay for the damage they have done.

Recently people are saying Defund the Police? Really? If you truly believe in this then lawlessness and chaos will reign. Vigilantism will take over.

95% of all people are good people trying to whatever Job they have to the best of their ability. 1% are the criminals, looters, vandals etc. The other 4% I will not give my opinion of.

I can't call him a Martyr. A martyr is someone who dies because of their beliefs. If someone protesting peacefully were to be killed by the police then that person is a Martyr. Was he murdered? IMHO Absolutely, from what we know now. Floyd was suspected of a crime, passing counterfeit money. Did he deserver to die? Again, IMHO absolutely not. Does this office deserver to be put on trial, yes. Does he deserve the death penalty? From what we know right now, IMHO, yes. The maximum penalty allowed.

As far as the Protests that result in damage to property and theft. Every single person who can be identified should also be prosecuted. I also believe that the organizers, perpetrators and anyone other than family helping to bail out looters and vandals should be held financially liable. If they can afford to bail out looters and vandals they should pay for the damage they have done.

Recently people are saying Defund the Police? Really? If you truly believe in this then lawlessness and chaos will reign. Vigilantism will take over.

95% of all people are good people trying to whatever Job they have to the best of their ability. 1% are the criminals, looters, vandals etc. The other 4% I will not give my opinion of.

No argument.

I don't think the cop meant to kill George. There were too many people watching and filming it. From the conversation I surmised that after George was cuffed he refused to get in the vehicle and they took him down and punished him. George was 6' 6" tall and built like a body builder so I'm sure he could be difficult to deal with even handcuffed. The cops are guilty of killing George, but in my opinion it's manslaughter, not murder. :2cents:

Touchy Subjects all. Being the only black man in my area I notice any changes in wind direction of people pretty much the same as I do taking a 1300 yrd shot with My Norma. Its instantaneous an dgives me pause to check it x2 to see whats coming. Is it a shimmer? Mairage? or just a puff. While I feel it on my face, 900 yrds downrange its not moving at all the flags are limp. On the other hand not paying attention to the puff to the point of slowing down and checking a flag thats gone stiff can lead to a sure miss and be way off target with no followup chances.

With that said, many here in my town have stopped speaking to me. 6'3" 200lb glass walking around they look through me like im not there.

I dont wonder why, as I already know. My relatives on the other hand and Im talking those from the white side of the family call every other day or so. We have had in are area those that post the flyers about clearing out certain varieties of humans deemed un desirable.

I look at it all the same way I always have. If I leave this world by any un natural means, If it aint sniper fire, there will be some serious cleaning up to do.

Ive been paying attention to the FBI and common LEO arrests of outside AGITATORS. Many of them. As for rioters. The first post doesnt do justice to what I got for em but not likely to happen up here Given the low minority count.

People are scared to death everywhere but I can also see too much TV in evidence in the way some that used to smile and wave respond when they refuse to so much as glance in my direction when walking past.

God doesnt like ugly and as soon as we get rid of ugly in the mirror the rest will sort itself out.

We need to assist in the sorting. I use a Glock 10 for table sorting and a 300 Norma Mag for yard work.

Lets get to sorting as the only agitator I like resides in my washing machine. No exceptions, No excuses.

As previously stated I too in the presence of protests would sit on my porch cleaning something large visible and handy should the negatives decide to burn or Take from me that which I have earned and or worked hard for.

Top Sgt T.D. Smart USMC said to me, we can handle racism pretty much in stride. we deal with it we take steps. we have a cop problem and as a former LEO I have to agree,

God Bless you all. Stay safe. Harms Way is any way it can to get away with it.