IGNORED

Rear brake pedal too small

I know the feeling, the rear pedal on my Mk.2 is like that also. my feet hit the lower fairing if i don't catch the outer edge of it.

I've thought about getting a spare pedal and bending it to fit me better. Might be an option in your case.

I know the feeling, the rear pedal on my Mk.2 is like that also. my feet hit the lower fairing if i don't catch the outer edge of it.

I've thought about getting a spare pedal and bending it to fit me better. Might be an option in your case.

Yeah, thanks. I’ve looked around,and there’s plenty of options for Harleys (of course). Also some cheap fixes on Aliexpress, but none look particularly well made.

My rubber is worn only along the outside 1/4 of the pedal, too. I debated riveting a plate on the arm and finding a small automotive brake or clutch pad. In 7 years of ownership I've never had an issue HITTING the pedal when I wanted to and figured I'd leave myself the extra floor-board space.

My rubber is worn only along the outside 1/4 of the pedal, too. I debated riveting a plate on the arm and finding a small automotive brake or clutch pad. In 7 years of ownership I've never had an issue HITTING the pedal when I wanted to and figured I'd leave myself the extra floor-board space.

Thanks for all your thoughts...Yes, looking at what’s available it seems most are covers, that involve drilling through the pedal and inserting a bolt and dome nut.

Thats fine from the riders side, but looking from the front it’s not aesthetically pleasing.

I think the only option so far is to have a chat with a good welder and extend the existing pedal and then fit a car size rubber.