IGNORED

Where were you all tonight?

Yama Mama

Where was all of our regulars tonight?

I am still on here and everyone left,

We need to stay together my friends. We are strength together.

I hope to hear from you tomorrow. God's speed. Stay Strong.

Love to all.

Yama Mama

Love to all.

Yama Mama

Hey Mama, I know Im not much of a regular as of yet but Im working on it. This week will be rough. Its 4:35 and the Sun i sup here in Far East Maine. working on the the Temporary plumbing which will allow me to use the washer and dryer. Its 65 miles to the laundry so Im playing with pipe all day and late into the nite. All the Best to all the Gang.

God Bless , God Speed, Ride Safe!

Love to all.

Yama Mama

I was there last night Mama with Rbig1, Flyinfool, and ecbaatz. I even asked about you because you were not there. and apparently you left just minutes before I signed on. you than appeared for a few minutes but went right to Idle so Jeff and figure you must have fell asleep at the key board. Flynfool and I finally departed about 11:30.

well I think I was there. couldn't stay awake and the boys room had my number. Where is that con found patch. had to listen to my own music head was pounding all nite. boy he's spoiled us. i'll be there tonight. patch I keep getting into trouble.

I like the work Boots Idea, but its a God awful Long drive just for a few rioting minutes and a pair of boots, I will just buy em.

Wi cked week for me here, Did a Temporary install of small water heater washer and dryer. Bsed on the 124 mile round trip and loss of a days work to do laundry Im a happy camper!!

Going to finish the skylight room reflector and south Rood face this week as well.

This weekend, Dr Rob and I will start the second floor loft framing, NO LOGS YAY!! just standard 2x6 framing 16OC.

Sometime tonite after work, Gonna see if the 03 will get up on the stand based on the mounting points I see under there.

Im Loving the new Star. very easy cruising around locally, I wonder how she Gonna measures up to the 87 ion a long run 300+ miles or better.

Hope to see all of ya in CR soon.

Stafe safe rubber side down.

I have heard of social distancing but this is getting ridiculous. Seems like our crowd is diminishing. I purchased a new supply of deodorant, and shower more frequently.

I hope more members will drop by tonight.

We usually always have a good time. The more people the better. No masks needed. No gloves needed.

Yama Mama15752_10205161612946692_1885491820663693844_n.jpg

I will be on chat tonight because let's face it I have no life. But other than that we are going to our daughter's in Hebron, Ky. So we probably will be home late.

So as the guy on Motel 6 says, Leave a Light on for Me!

Yama Mama