IGNORED

Sena Freewire issue

Hi guys,

I have a 2018 Eluder, and just hooked up the Freewire to go along with my 20S Evo. I have my phone connected to the bike, and the Freewire connected to the 20S. Everything seems to work as I can listen to tunes or directions with the 20S, and I've taken a few phone calls without issue, BUT I can't get voice commands to work thru this setup. I press the PTT button and talk but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

• 6 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Chuckles_18GT said:

Hi guys,

I have a 2018 Eluder, and just hooked up the Freewire to go along with my 20S Evo. I have my phone connected to the bike, and the Freewire connected to the 20S. Everything seems to work as I can listen to tunes or directions with the 20S, and I've taken a few phone calls without issue, BUT I can't get voice commands to work thru this setup. I press the PTT button and talk but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Curious if you figured it out or moved on, what I found was you have to just tap the button not hold it, but I don't use it much to begin with and I haven't even tried it since the software and map updates, so I don't know if even works for me now either. 

• 2 years later...

I have the Sena Freewire and Sena Calvary Helmets (built in mic and speakers). I can't use the CB because my Helmets are voice activated. With my chatterbox wife along, her voice thru my helmet gets picked up by my mic and goes out thru the CB. Riding with our group, her constant talking or singing would go out overthe CB and the tailgunners and leaders could not talk to eachother. LOL. I had to quit using the CB.