IGNORED

what Kinda Butts do you have ?

Poppa Phill

I like my butts on the modular side, 2 or more is always better than one. when I ride My Butts I do so with style and distinction and Oh The Noise they make. The vibrations will surely make you not want to stop!!

So if you like butts , got butts, Post em up!!

BUtts.jpg

We had the 86 & 91, both needed seat work which I did myself.

What I know for certain the MKll is a very smooth non vibration bike, I have only had the pleasure of one bike run smoother than it.

It takes time to setup a bike to fit, like peg location then how she balance steers lane to lane, the elusive perfect handle position and grips, right lighting, back rest...

Windshield height was a big one for me, many tries till I finally got it right and less pull in the wind...

Remembering Phil coming back to riding is more confusing then not having stopped it.

We had the 86 & 91, both needed seat work which I did myself.

What I know for certain the MKll is a very smooth non vibration bike, I have only had the pleasure of one bike run smoother than it.

It takes time to setup a bike to fit, like peg location then how she balance steers lane to lane, the elusive perfect handle position and grips, right lighting, back rest...

Windshield height was a big one for me, many tries till I finally got it right and less pull in the wind...

Remembering Phil coming back to riding is more confusing then not having stopped it.

That part about coming back couldnt be more true if I had it in a bottle and drank it.. Being a construction site, there is no concrete no flat spots the turf all uneven. I have layed this beast over 5 or 6 times due to imbalance hen the motor quit instead of the bike moving forward.

Embarrasing isnt quite the word for it, plus the frustration of nobody too help get it righted again. The learning curve is STEEEEEP!!

well said Brother Patch, well said indeed.