IGNORED

I'm back.

K_VANDY

Good morning all,

I just wanted to say hi. It's been a couple years since I was last around. Had some issues with my Tour Deluxe and didn't ride for a couple years but got the bike back up and running last year. Bike needed the carbs rebuilt after sitting for a year or two but now is running like a top! Put a new Barron's clutch in this spring and she's back to pulling off the line like new. Unfortunately sounds like new now as well since I put the stock exhaust back on. The aftermarket Road king slip ons rusted out so now I'm searching for a replacement for them. Any ideas for new exhaust that is louder than stock but not as loud as the basically straight pipes I had on it?

Thanks and I look forward to hanging out here again,

Vandy.

Thanks for welcome back.

Just wanted to say welcome back.

I can not help with the mufflers, I like quiet.

Well I can see the appeal of quite but now I can hear the transmission wine again. Lol I had completely forgot how loud that was. :big-grin-emoticon: Maybe time for a batwing fairing and radio.

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this thread back cause I think I may have had a different username when I was last on here and just now figured it out. Lol 1B4IGO was my old username I think. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk