IGNORED

Burgundy Baby

Poppa Phill

This is the project Bike. I wont get much mileage this year. With the house about 60% done it is the priority. Doesnt leave much time for trips. Needs plastic and paint but she seems tight and right enough to be worth it all. Cost was about $800 overall

burgundy Baby1.jpg

Burgundy baby.jpg

Not riding the bike because your working on the house is no excuse :no-no-no:

You always got to make hardware runs lots of which can be done using the bike. If you pick stuff up one item at a time you get to make more runs ...Just Say'n :biker:

• Like 1

Not riding the bike because your working on the house is no excuse :no-no-no:

You always got to make hardware runs lots of which can be done using the bike. If you pick stuff up one item at a time you get to make more runs ...Just Say'n :biker:

I guess I could get some longer bungees for the lumber. Im not sure the load capacity for hauling 2x10s though. I could trailer them mayhaps??

There are 7 members listed for Maine,, how many do yo want??? It's not Ontario eh?

Like you said,,, borders are closed,,, maybe @Flyingfool will find a way to get me over there.

I need to check that map, maybe its them way down south of me, bout a 4 - 5 hr run to get down there, I could go at lunch time ??