IGNORED

What Covid 19 made me do

Sylvester

I shave mine, it has been freeing! The girls often ask this of me, "can I touch your head" being a gent I wait shyly to see what they reach for.

I figure if girls can brag about being bra-less I can chill and stay hairless ;)

I got out the Norelco, set it to number 9 (maybe 3/4"), wife clips it. I don't ever plan to pay for another haircut. Once a month, I'm done in 10 minutes, meets my style, if you want to know what that is, look at my profile page :fnd_(16):

My hair looked so bad that I took the clippers to it and I now have a very short buzz cut. Need to get a clipper with more attachments. All I have is a cordless Wahl that is a beard trimmer with two spacers both being for short cutting.:thumbsup2:

Almost has driven me crazier than I already am.

Did some work on vehicles and house I have been putting off.

Go through extra screening to see my doctor.

Thank the good Lord my wife still has a job. I am retired.

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't payed for a hair cut for over 30 years. I get out the clippers, set the guide to 1/4 " and cut till the hair stops falling.

Falling Waters, you're right down the street from me. We'll have to get together for a ride sometime... if I ever get my bike put back together!!!

Falling Waters, you're right down the street from me. We'll have to get together for a ride sometime... if I ever get my bike put back together!!![/QUOT

Mike I would be glad to meet up for a ride when ever you want. What are you doing to your bike? I may be able to help you get it back together if you do not have it in a shop.

I haven't seen the inside of a barber shop in 30 years. Buzz it to 1/4" once a week except when I went hippy for a year or so with a tail.. Buzzed it back once I got tired of it.... I probably saved enough to buy a couple of Ventures....

Falling Waters, you're right down the street from me. We'll have to get together for a ride sometime... if I ever get my bike put back together!!![/QUOT

Mike I would be glad to meet up for a ride when ever you want. What are you doing to your bike? I may be able to help you get it back together if you do not have it in a shop.

Thanks!!! I am replacing the engine. The original was making some unnatural noises.... I think as a result of hydro lock. New engine is in, just trying

connect all the hoses and what nots... and figure out which bolts go where. I might take you up on the help when I get further along especially if you have the same bike to look at and see which bolt goes where :)

Thanks!!! I am replacing the engine. The original was making some unnatural noises.... I think as a result of hydro lock. New engine is in, just trying

connect all the hoses and what nots... and figure out which bolts go where. I might take you up on the help when I get further along especially if you have the same bike to look at and see which bolt goes where :)

Mine is an 03 but they are the same as they didn't change much but color from 99-13. Give me a call if you need help with it. You can find my # in my profile.