IGNORED

I Feel Out Numbered.

Yama Mama

Because I am one of the few woman post on this site, I am just curious how many ladies are actually regular readers of this site.

So if you could just say hello and where you are from, I will be very excited.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and I have been a member here since 2006. Please post where you live and perhaps your history with motorcycling.

Yama MamaNewport Motorcycle rally.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I’m here! I’m a newer member. I’ve been riding my vstar 1100 since 2016 and purchased a 2008 venture for my wife and I to ride together when she’s not riding her own. She just got her licence and now rides my 1100 I call “Harley” and I’m riding the Beast... I haven’t named just yet. I’m seeing more and more woman riders on the road and it makes me happy. I’m delighted to be here and am glad to see other women here too! I’m just getting familiar with the forum. I do most of my own work on my bike, sometimes I pay for diagnostics if I can’t figure it out.

Maybe out-numbered but not out awesomed!

Amy J

Hi! I’m here! I’m a newer member. I’ve been riding my vstar 1100 since 2016 and purchased a 2008 venture for my wife and I to ride together when she’s not riding her own. She just got her licence and now rides my 1100 I call “Harley” and I’m riding the Beast... I haven’t named just yet. I’m seeing more and more woman riders on the road and it makes me happy. I’m delighted to be here and am glad to see other women here too! I’m just getting familiar with the forum. I do most of my own work on my bike, sometimes I pay for diagnostics if I can’t figure it out.

Maybe out-numbered but not out awesomed!

Amy J[/quoteOur son in law had an 1100 V Star. That is a wonderful bike. In fact I probably would of loved to have had one too.

Welcome!

Yama Mama

• 10 months later...
19 hours ago, saddlebum said:

There used to be quite a few on here at one time but since the guys are getting older I guess they all left to find younger better looking men. :dancefool:

At least @Yama Mamastill loves us :bighug:

Is that why we have sooo much traffic on our street lately, now it all makes sense.

4 hours ago, saddlebum said:

And yet they leave disappointed. finding out that picture you posted of yourself was century's old :big-grin-emoticon:

Not to worry none, the best one snagged me over 50 yrs ago, and I dursant try for another. I did suggest a maid to make life easier for her, but at present that is still a no go, so those other wanta bees will just have to keep coming and going until the time is ripe.

5 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Not to worry none, the best one snagged me over 50 yrs ago, and I dursant try for another. I did suggest a maid to make life easier for her, but at present that is still a no go, so those other wanta bees will just have to keep coming and going until the time is ripe.

I have to admit ...very wisely said.