IGNORED

Headsets on the bikes....

Just wondering if anyone has purchased the wired headsets that Yamaha has offered for the SVTC. Those of us that have opted to go wireless via the Sena Freewire are having an echo or side tone issue when the phone is connected to the bike. I wondered if anyone running wired is having the same echo/side tone with their connecting.

Just wondering if anyone has purchased the wired headsets that Yamaha has offered for the SVTC. Those of us that have opted to go wireless via the Sena Freewire are having an echo or side tone issue when the phone is connected to the bike. I wondered if anyone running wired is having the same echo/side tone with their connecting.

I have the wired set, no issues, when on the phone, the caller voice is clear, in fact most don't realize I'm on the bike.

Thanks, so there is some issue with the wireless . . . we'll just have to keep pressing the issue with them.

Hopefully they will resolve this issue for you. I stayed with the corded set, it's simple and works. I've used the cord setup on my Gen 2 Venture's and have gotten use to the cord hanging from my helmet.

The wired headsets are made by J&M Corp. I tried Wireless on my Wing and hated it, The wired sounds better, works seamlessly, no battery to run down and have to carry spares on long days. The SVTC is kinda nice for the driver that the cord connection is center mounted. If Yamaha would only update the software for the VOX.... *siggghhh*

I finally tried out the cb today. Works fortunately. however there is a delay when you press the talk button and it only works the cb when you have that screen up, otherwise you get the other voice commands. I am just happy it works. Now I can have some fun on my club rides.