IGNORED

Changed rear tire now brake locking

I changed the rear tire and now the rear brake will lock up if I hit it hard at all. I go a little ways and it will free up. All I did with the brake is take the whole caliper off and then slide it back on. I did put a little grease on the one bolt that called for it.

It's a 2018 Eluder. The RSTD is gone.

Spitballin' here as I'm not familiar withe the inner workings of the Gen3, but could the ABS be cutting in or doing something? Assuming key off but still there has to be other comoponents between the master and caliper that do not exist on non-ABS or Trac cntrl bikes. I hope ya sort it, I'd be curious what it turns out to be.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I figured it out. When I pulled the axle everything just fell out and so when I put it back together the part that holds the caliper has a slot that you have to slide on the swing arm. Unfortunately I had to remove the axle bolt and slide that piece out. I have an old bolt from my RSTD and used that and slide it in so that the wheel didn't come apart completely and was able to put the part in it's proper place.

Hope this might help anybody else that runs into this problem. Took it for a ride and all is well.