IGNORED

Looking for some help installing a trailer harness on an Eluder

So fellow member here gidz took me up on my offer to install my trailer harness on his Eluder, looks like maybe the Eluder is different than the new Venture. He has found the left and right turn signal wires and they work just fine, but he is having no luck in finding the tail/brake light connector.If anyone has done a similar install using the EC harness or just plain knows where he can find the connector under the seat that feeds the tail/brake light assembly he and I would be very grateful.

Thanks

So fellow member here gidz took me up on my offer to install my trailer harness on his Eluder, looks like maybe the Eluder is different than the new Venture. He has found the left and right turn signal wires and they work just fine, but he is having no luck in finding the tail/brake light connector.If anyone has done a similar install using the EC harness or just plain knows where he can find the connector under the seat that feeds the tail/brake light assembly he and I would be very grateful.

Thanks

It is located under the plate you need to release the tab under #1 lift the plate located far right under the plate. It's a 3 pin connector. I have attached the instruction.. showing # 1 and #2 where the connector is located under the plate.

Did mine last year and this what I remember.

7693 Instructions.pdf

Thanks. Interesting, those are the instructions he has, I think the connector is hiding under the wire harness and just has not been uncovered yet. John will be looking at it again this evening, he is armed with additional pictures from Facebook and a video from Buckfan, I am sure he can find it.