Okay, this thing has got to go before I get into trouble with it, also it's incompatible with my chronic bone and joint pain, although it is quite a bit more comfortable than I expected I do pay a price for riding it.

2009 GSXR 1000 in excellent condition, Black w/ subtle gray lettering, does not have the flashy graphics of the other colors. It looks more menacing and less boy-racer.

Racefit exh, sounds and looks amazing.
Uni
PC5
fender eliminator
aftermarket adjustable levers
Smoked double bubble installed
Comes with stock windscreen and back seat, not installed.

I got it as it sits and have no real history on it. It does come with both keys, full owners manual AND full shop manual. Appears to have been very well cared for and has not had the life beaten out of it like many sport bikes.

This bike sounds ferocious, runs and rides as good as it looks. Not for the faint of heart or the inexperienced, this thing is stupid-fast. Surprisingly it is easy to ride mellow and navigate public streets, but it wants to go really really fast. It's so damn much fun to ride I'll miss it terribly. This model does have drive modes A, B and C (C being wet pavement and A being the full experience) switchable on the fly. It is less intimidating in C but still easily stompier than a 600 regardless of who says what.

14,XXX on the clock and climbing as I will savor it until a buyer presents. I'm working to get the pics off the phone and onto the comp here.

I check in every day so PM me and I'll respond with my full contact info. Located in western SD, close to Rapid City and Sturgis.

$5500 for veteran forum members, $5800 to anyone else.