IGNORED

Another Big Night in the Chatroom

Yama Mama

Always Picking on me:stickpoke:

Mama can you please talk to the brothers, you know how, does whoopem

You got siblings?? May be different in the far north but down here big brothers ALWAYS pick on little brothers,,, its actually a way of showing love and that big brother cares for you :witch_brew:

(hope that got me out of another whoopen Mama:fingers-crossed-emo)

Okay here are my melons. 69703176_10217452105073577_1933268434670321664_n.jpg

Now I forget what the rest of the topic was. You boys get off of the subject so often that I cannot keep it straight.

I will be on chat tonight and then we can straighten this foolishness out, or make more foolishness up. Who knows, I am just glad I am involved with all of this, because other wise I would be doing boring stuff like reading and writing.

Oh and I have to stick up for Patch, he evidently is getting picked on. If my whip made any noise I would use it.

Yama Mama

Yama Mama71743967_392637801670725_5328719607219879936_n.jpg

I think it is sad when someone has to answer their own post.

But with that in mind, I am still posting here. I just want to say that tonight the guys are discussing about Marcarl's spark plugs.

So I guess I am saying if you have a question about your bike, you should just get on here and then come on VR chat if you cannot answer you question, Please do not be afraid to stop in,

Yama Mama

I think it is sad when someone has to answer their own post.

But with that in mind, I am still posting here. I just want to say that tonight the guys are discussing about Marcarl's spark plugs.

So I guess I am saying if you have a question about your bike, you should just get on here and then come on VR chat if you cannot answer you question, Please do not be afraid to stop in,

Yama Mama

You tell em Mama!!! Here are pictures of us helping just to prove we know our business!! DSCN6750.JPGDSCN6752.JPGDSCN2926.JPG

Thank you cowpuc for this great post! I think this shows that although most of us come to chat just to chat, there can be times where much information can be shared. Most of the members who come in to chat are very experienced with the mechanics of all sorts of motorcycles and also cars. One night we were on chat and a newer member came on with questions about how to change his spark plugs. Thank goodness rbig1 was there to help him out. He was real relieved he did have to take off the gas tank of his RSV.

So you see there is a lot of sharing of information and experiences that goes on every night.

Just an idea for you all.

Yama Mama

Thank you cowpuc for this great post! I think this shows that although most of us come to chat just to chat, there can be times where much information can be shared. Most of the members who come in to chat are very experienced with the mechanics of all sorts of motorcycles and also cars. One night we were on chat and a newer member came on with questions about how to change his spark plugs. Thank goodness rbig1 was there to help him out. He was real relieved he did have to take off the gas tank of his RSV.

So you see there is a lot of sharing of information and experiences that goes on every night.

Just an idea for you all.

Yama Mama

EXACTLY!! Matter of fact,, I have always enjoyed that auto guys call in radio show emensly,, only difference between our VR Chat is our family has wayyyyyy more guru's to answer questions who, IMHO,, are also wayyyy more talented in fixen than those car guys in that show ever thought of being!! Learn something new EVERY TIME you convene a chat Mama!!:thumbsup:

Eh guys sorry I left Mama's Cafe abruptly last evening.

As you know I have a couple friends on the edge of the planet and another just on edge ;)

I was communicating with the one with brain cancer; I sent him tunes to listen and watch in his hospital room. As a result he was trying to reach back out which he cannot do but thinks he is communicating...

After sending the deck of cards which I think is an amazing poem, things became more moving knowing he hasn't seen any of his loved ones to share with... guess it just all caught up to me ;)

End of explanation!

Eh guys sorry I left Mama's Cafe abruptly last evening.

As you know I have a couple friends on the edge of the planet and another just on edge ;)

I was communicating with the one with brain cancer; I sent him tunes to listen and watch in his hospital room. As a result he was trying to reach back out which he cannot do but thinks he is communicating...

After sending the deck of cards which I think is an amazing poem, things became more moving knowing he hasn't seen any of his loved ones to share with... guess it just all caught up to me ;)

End of explanation!

So sorry Patch. Praying for your friend

Yama Mama

Just thought I would mention we had nine members on chat on Tuesday night. We really had a lot of fun and a former chatter Keemez even showed up and we surprised I was still doing chat. I told him I had been waiting for his return and had refused to leave until he did.

I think he believed me. No he really didn't but the concept is funny.

Yama Mama

Just thought I would mention we had nine members on chat on Tuesday night. We really had a lot of fun and a former chatter Keemez even showed up and we surprised I was still doing chat. I told him I had been waiting for his return and had refused to leave until he did.

I think he believed me. No he really didn't but the concept is funny.

Yama Mama

No Mama,, he really did!!! Kee knows like the rest of us know,, YOU are the GREATEST chat host EVER!!!!! Now get off your lop eared varmint backsides and boot Mama's chat attendance hopes and dreams out of the universe!!!! :Im not listening to

• 2 weeks later...

Just another cheap plug here. For those who are at least a little curious, there are actual people in the chat room just about every night. We talk about just about everything, and our friend Patch often times play wonderful tunes. This goes on every night here, so where are you?

You might want to come in just our of curiosity.

Yama Mama

Thank you for inviting me to the chat room 😃. I had fun last night and met some wonderful people.

What did we chat about???? Anything and everything. Yama Mama is the best hostess!!!!! A lot of laughs and the rum balls flow lol.

I noticed there are very few women, please stop in and have a drink, you will be in good hands with Mama and the men will pull the chair out for you to sit on......just saying!