IGNORED

Another Big Night in the Chatroom

Yama Mama

Hi Everybody,

We had another busy night in the VR chatroom. Rbig1, Flyinfool, sailur, ecbaatz, cowpuc, saddlebum, Marcarl, and Patch all stopped by for a visit. I do not think I missed anyone, if I did I sincerely apologize.

Hope to see others soon. I usually get there around 8 PM EST. We always have a lot of fun.

Yama Mama

Hi Everybody,

We had another busy night in the VR chatroom. Rbig1, Flyinfool, sailur, ecbaatz, cowpuc, saddlebum, Marcarl, and Patch all stopped by for a visit. I do not think I missed anyone, if I did I sincerely apologize.

Hope to see others soon. I usually get there around 8 PM EST. We always have a lot of fun.

Yama Mama

I do think you forgot one!!?????????? Just trying to remember who she is!!!

Hi Everybody,

Yama Mama

We had sooooooooo much fun!!! It never ceases to amaze me how sensitive the ears are of our clubs Moderators though,,, ever time we get to partying really really hard,,, get all charged up and start yakkin about the VR cops and then POOF - they show up!! It's down right ear-a-lee uncanny how sensitive they ears are!! :crackup::stirthepot:

P.S.,, I am in it up to my own ears trying to figure out who that missing female VR member is that Carl mentions,,,,,,, got a hunch,, by the time our geezer minds recall who she was we will owe her another round of a :bighug:contest!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

It is my own personal belief for that it is totally pitiful for a long time member to respond to her own post, but obviously I have no pride.

Just a reminder to stop by and say hello in VR Chatroom. We are there again tonight.

Yama Mama

I think you missed Bob's point Mama?

For the record Bob the mods only show up when they hear Mama's leathers hit the floor!

There were two that I remember and not cause of this thread either (Carl check your tiny black book), they were on my mind the past couple of days as are other members we haven't heard from in a while...

I remember the last time I heard from one was she was converting a bus to camper?? She and her husband were members, he unfortunately passed away, ring a bell??

The other had jumped in to say high when you introduce us to your high heel leathers Mama, she hadn't been well and was I think recovering from and accident and the memories of it, ring a bell???

Also where is BIGTOM, Chacharley, Underhill and how is his wife doing, last I heard she was recovering from open heart...

There's more but my X left with much of my memory mistakenly packing them in a garbage bag, sounds like a country song right? lol

I dialed in too late to the chat last evening and Poof everybody was tucked away, don't know if I can tonight either.

Yaknow there's a lot of lonely hearts these days and I find myself saying Let me help often,my lines goes like this,

If you've got a problem, I don't care what it is

If you need a hand, I can assure you this

I can help, I've got two strong arms, I can help

It would sure do me good to do you good

Let me help

It's a fact that people get lonely, ain't nothing new

But a woman like you, baby, should never have the blues

Let me help, I've got two for me, let me help

It would sure do me good to do you good

Let me help

When I go to sleep at night, you're always a part of my dream

Holding me tight and telling me everything I want to hear

Don't forget me, baby, all you gotta do is call

You know how I feel about you, if I can do anything at all

Let me help, if your child needs a daddy, I can help

It would sure do me good to do you good, let me help

When I go to…

Edited by Patch

EST....I presume is Eastern Standard Time. Got to figure out what that is out here in the civilized part of the country ( West Coast) or is that Australian time which puts it way past my bed time. At my age figgerin ain't my strong suit.

Hi guys, last night I started a Chat play list, can y'all jump in and prime me for bands and tittles please...

For tonight tho I found 2 music videos shall we say are quite out of the norm!!! But, seeing as Mama likes to watch them ;)

not sure how she does that and keep up with us, a mom thing I guess? And NO I can't post them here on the club thread I started last night... Now they are very well done twists to old songs and worth noting that if you double click the vid then it will go full screen but; then you may want to uncheck the auto box below the chat window so as not to loose your place in the chat... When you press escape the screen will return to where you left off, you can read and scroll down the posts or recheck the auto box and jump to the last post!

See y'all tonight on Yama Mama Chat ;)

Hi guys, last night I started a Chat play list, can y'all jump in and prime me for bands and tittles please...

For tonight tho I found 2 music videos shall we say are quite out of the norm!!! But, seeing as Mama likes to watch them ;)

not sure how she does that and keep up with us, a mom thing I guess? And NO I can't post them here on the club thread I started last night... Now they are very well done twists to old songs and worth noting that if you double click the vid then it will go full screen but; then you may want to uncheck the auto box below the chat window so as not to loose your place in the chat... When you press escape the screen will return to where you left off, you can read and scroll down the posts or recheck the auto box and jump to the last post!

See y'all tonight on Yama Mama Chat ;)

I refuse to give up my secrets. I love you idea Patch about the play list. It really adds to the fun in chat.

Thank you for doing that.

Yama Mama

Well guys we had a blast in Chat last night, I sat at the keyboard cramped up laughing!

Carl joined in at the most perfect time too, right smack in the middle of Puc, Fool & I; we had lots of fun with little brother! Amazingly Carl looked both ways each time before jumping into the traffic....lol

Then Bum joint the pillow fight and it turn to the Dutch side of the family against the rest of the adopted brothers!!!

Still laughing at some of the twisting curves this morning! Puc at one point said "get em Frenchy"

What a bunch of misfits

Mama

RBig/ Rod

Flyinfool

Cowpuc

Marcarl

Saddlebum

Patch

EC where were you?

Well guys we had a blast in Chat last night, I sat at the keyboard cramped up laughing!

Carl joined in at the most perfect time too, right smack in the middle of Puc, Fool & I; we had lots of fun with little brother! Amazingly Carl looked both ways each time before jumping into the traffic....lol

Then Bum joint the pillow fight and it turn to the Dutch side of the family against the rest of the adopted brothers!!!

Still laughing at some of the twisting curves this morning! Puc at one point said "get em Frenchy"

What a bunch of misfits

Mama

RBig/ Rod

Flyinfool

Cowpuc

Marcarl

Saddlebum

Patch

EC where were you?

Yeah ecbaatz where were you. Up Perescope for tonight!

We really did have a lot of fun last night and I did not even have a party planned. So my new philosophy is to not plan a party then we will have fun every night.

It is pretty good that Patch was laughing that hard just being on chat. Come in sometime and try it, you might like it.

I have only been a VR chatter for a long time. I have made many friends over the years. Sadly we have had many move on to other venues but some have stayed on.

Yama Mama

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yeah ecbaatz where were you. Up Perescope for tonight!

We really did have a lot of fun last night and I did not even have a party planned. So my new philosophy is to not plan a party then we will have fun every night.

It is pretty good that Patch was laughing that hard just being on chat. Come in sometime and try it, you might like it.

I have only been a VR chatter for a long time. I have made many friends over the years. Sadly we have had many move on to other venues but some have stayed on.

Yama Mama

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

NOW you tell me you have friends,,, why didn't you mention it sooner,,,,, poor Bum, and using all those hugs because..........

NOW you tell me you have friends,,, why didn't you mention it sooner,,,,, poor Bum, and using all those hugs because..........
Carl, what is your "beef" that I have friends? You can "steak" your best hugs on that fact"! It is grounds for our next hug a thon in the future.

Yama Mama

Carl, what is your "beef" that I have friends? You can "steak" your best hugs on that fact"! It is grounds for our next hug a thon in the future.

Yama Mama

Boy oh Boy,,, aren't you getting meaty,, beef,,steak,,grounds,, Almost sounds like I got to go back to work, no bones about it, I just got to have the guts to do it, but may have to put my tail between legs when I get in trouble. Not sure I have the backbone to get it done, as I will probably get roasted in the process. I'm quite sure I can stand all the ribbing that would be coming, but there may be a time when I would be thinking of getting a thicker hide so that the horning that would be coming my way might be more easily endured. Let me get my head on straight, so that my ears don't flop so much and that I may survive the next round of affliction unless I go tits up first. It could be that I could get t-boned, or maybe even primed to do something I don't normally get into, or that I should suffer from hoof-in-mouth decease. At this point it's all up in the air, seeing as I could get stripped of all my rights as a hugger. I could go on, but I really think I might have Patch confused at this point, so it's well enough for now. He's probably still wondering about the differences between lungs and melons. If he has the heart, he could wag his tongue in here to explain in frenchie style.

Sure NO PROBLEM, Mama said they were brawless MELONS!

First thing you asked, REMEMBER?

It was just last night, after your massage! By the way did you give Marca my number like I asked?

As for my language skills, that is Fools fault! I have been asking him for years to build me a universal translator, instead he just keeps working on our escape saucer, like we are ever getting out of here!

Boy oh Boy,,, aren't you getting meaty,, beef,,steak,,grounds,, Almost sounds like I got to go back to work, no bones about it, I just got to have the guts to do it, but may have to put my tail between legs when I get in trouble. Not sure I have the backbone to get it done, as I will probably get roasted in the process. I'm quite sure I can stand all the ribbing that would be coming, but there may be a time when I would be thinking of getting a thicker hide so that the horning that would be coming my way might be more easily endured. Let me get my head on straight, so that my ears don't flop so much and that I may survive the next round of affliction unless I go tits up first. It could be that I could get t-boned, or maybe even primed to do something I don't normally get into, or that I should suffer from hoof-in-mouth decease. At this point it's all up in the air, seeing as I could get stripped of all my rights as a hugger. I could go on, but I really think I might have Patch confused at this point, so it's well enough for now. He's probably still wondering about the differences between lungs and melons. If he has the heart, he could wag his tongue in here to explain in frenchie style.

Boy all I got outa all that @Marcarl, is that you just been behind the meat counter for far toooooo many years. Plus you made me hungry.

Sure NO PROBLEM, Mama said they were brawless MELONS!

First thing you asked, REMEMBER?

It was just last night, after your massage! By the way did you give Marca my number like I asked?

As for my language skills, that is Fools fault! I have been asking him for years to build me a universal translator, instead he just keeps working on our escape saucer, like we are ever getting out of here!

and a reminder to you and all other lop eared VR past/present/future varmints,, fact is according to our Club theme song,, you can join but you can never leave!! Here,, I'll translate that for you Frenchy:

https://youtu.be/niIX0QcYRzE