IGNORED

Head set cable shot

labill

My two head set cords are coming apart. Does anyone know where I can purchase the expanding, coiled wire? I can cut the plugs off and put them on new wires.

Places I checked they are in the $70.00 range.

Thanks,

labill

I have a set of the OEM (I think) headsets and all the cables for my Venture intercom/stereo. It's still in the packing (not sealed) and It's looking like it's unused. Mine is an 89 Royale.

When I got this bike I was going to take my wife on some trips, but she only wants to ride on the Vmax. I have had this bike for years and never once used the stereo or CB, so it's all going to come out to save weight, leaving me no reason to hang onto the headphones/cables.

If this is what you might be looking for, let me know, it might take a day or two to get pics up. As far as price, I'll probably be good with whatever you believe is a fair price.

• 2 weeks later...
My two head set cords are coming apart. Does anyone know where I can purchase the expanding, coiled wire? I can cut the plugs off and put them on new wires.

Places I checked they are in the $70.00 range.

Thanks,

labill

Have you checked them on Amazon and Homedepot? You can probably get it from there at reasonable price + fast delivery.

70$ is not too bad actually, you get the finest quality for 70$. At someplaces, you might get it for 30$ but cannot rely on their quality.

• 6 months later...

It's been a while but I was able to buy some 5 wire coiled cable.  Saved the plugs from the ruined set and after some very tedious, eye staining work I now have new headset cables for less then $20.00.

Thanks to everyone that responded.

labill