IGNORED

wife may have the virus.

Sylvester

My wife, Jana, is being tested for Covid-19. She was sent home from work this morning due to a temperature. She works for a medical provider in Gastonis, NC but she is an accountant in an office removed from medical personel. Funny that when she got home her temperature was normalbut the powers that be said she will get tested. She may have to self quarantine ten dats even if the test is negative.

Good thing is that she can work from home. Keeps me :mo money:.

:farmer:

Since she didn't have symtoms, they checked her for flu first and that was negative and then they did the Covid-19 test. Again since she had no symtoms the Covid test will take 5 days (not priority) and she is quarantine at least until Monday.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

You two have my/our deepest prayers my brother in the Lord. Please take care of her brother, double duty at this particular time. Also PLEASE take double good care of yourself my friend. We will be praying that the test comes back negative and she is just maybe a little tired from working so hard doing her part in saving others.. Keep the faith, lean on God and trust/know that endless Prayers Up on her/your behalf are happening!!

Love you both

Puc

Really hope its a neg. result on the test, will keep you both in our thoughts. My wife is HR at a local factory, so far 4 tested positive, all with minor symptoms and all doing well. There is lite at the end of the tunnel.

Craig

Blessings,,,as you spend some time together,,, not that there is much to clap about with this virus thing, and lots to feel down about,,, but it ain't all bad,,, caring for each other in bad times can be a blessing in disguise. Prayers for you all.

Good and bad news. Jana is negative foe Covid-19 but I have to give half the bed back to her since she has been in the guest room.

Thank you Lord Jesus. God is good, God is great.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if she actually sleeps in the same bed as you,, could be she might have liked it by herself eh?

Good news for sure, blessings keep coming,,, time to give thanks,, Say hi to Jana.

• 1 month later...
My wife, Jana, is being tested for Covid-19. She was sent home from work this morning due to a temperature. She works for a medical provider in Gastonis, NC but she is an accountant in an office removed from medical personel. Funny that when she got home her temperature was normalbut the powers that be said she will get tested. She may have to self quarantine ten dats even if the test is negative.

Good thing is that she can work from home. Keeps me :mo money:.

Hope she is ok and the tests came back negative.