IGNORED

Stay warm...look cool...be safe. (Let's try this a little differently!)

Semi-retired

If anyone is looking for an effective means of looking cool, staying warm....AND being safe while out and around on their bike in the next few days and weeks.....here's what I'm using.

Believe it or not, these "face-guards" are actually produced by a FISHING gear company. They have an amazing assortment, do a ton of online order fulfillment and are very reasonably priced! (Mine were 5 for $20 plus $5 shipping.) I ordered my package months ago before all this virus crap got underway...and now they're multi-tasking.

(I'll be happy to add their web address...as soon as a moderator tells me it's OK to do so. I don't have any financial interest in the company, but I don't wanna be breaking any rules regarding 'online commerce', either.) :-)

P.S. Freebird says "Go for it" (thanks, Don)...so here's the link: https://safishing.com/product-category/face-shield/

P.P.S. I know SOME of you guys may have seen, ordered and/or worn these babies already...and some may have seen (as I did, a week after my initial order!) an even better price of 5 for FIFTEEN bucks. Regardless, with riding weather AND the dreaded virus being "upon us"...I think there's no better time to give these "Multi-use" shields a try!

scarf tribute-min.jpg

Edited by Semi-retired