IGNORED

This sure has helped pneumonia death numbers

Venturous Randy

It would be interesting to know how many are dying from the normal yearly deaths from the flu/pneumonia without adding on all that may or may not have had the covid-19 virus. Given that I suspect a very high percentage of those that died from the normal flu/pneumonia were never checked for the coronavirus, how is it to know who dies from what?

Here is a chart that shows some history of the flu/pneumonia deaths. It sure is interesting with the massive drop in flu/pneumonia deaths, isn't it.

Randy

Inkedph virus_LI.jpg

The warmer climate change may also be a factor with regards to how many catch Pneumonia. I tend to catch a touch of it every year but so far did not get it last year or this year and have had walking pneumonia 3 times in my life span largely due to the unfavorable out door conditions I have had to work in.

I am also sure that they can determine if the deaths were corona related or not. Here in Canada they tend to indicate if a death was corona related or non-corona/ pneumonia related.

FWIW, if one dies of flu/pneumonia and test negative for COVID 19, data will reflect one died caused by flu/ pneumonia. But if one dies with flu/pneumonia and test positive for COVID 19, that death is tallied under COVID 19 death.

We should all be cautious as warmer temps enter our area. COVID 19 can still cause misery. Look at Australia- it all happened during the summer months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, if one dies of flu/pneumonia and test negative for COVID 19, data will reflect one died caused by flu/ pneumonia. But if one dies with flu/pneumonia and test positive for COVID 19, that death is tallied under COVID 19 death.

Pretty much the same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but how about all those that die from the flu, as happens every year, and there is no COVID-19 test done?

My thought is how many will get counted as COVID-19 deaths? There are going to be a bunch of people die that are not going to be tested for the virus as you are stating.

Randy

Check out worldometer.com. It may provide you the answer.

I linked over when I read the email, funny I don't see the link now in the post?

Anyway I was struck by Hong Kong numbers hmm? I wonder how much of the stats will change after we find out what really happened in China..

Not sure this is the thread to post this thought on but, remember when China sparked the (came from U.S.) conspiracy a play right out of the 1918 history well it seemed to me they may have started disinformation over potential suits? I did read an unconfirmed report (somewhere) that a suit of trillions may be in the works?

But more to the point is, if what they share with the world is not reliable the the tallies won't be as summarized. Meaning all models that include their input would be incorrect. Models after Italy, EU and North america would more resemble the effects.