IGNORED

1989 XVZ13DW Parts Bike FREE for pickup

*** "SOLD" *** DossDan's Son Got It! Glad he'll get more use out of it.

I'm moving this Summer and I don't have the means or desire to drag this parts machine and my stores of parts along with me...

I have a 1989 Yamaha Venture Royale XVZ13DW WITH TITLE Free for Pickup by the end of May.

Bike has been partially parted-out to feed my running machine. All body plastic still in beautiful condition (maroon).

Engine blew head gasket in ~2010 and appeared to be seized on my last crank attempt in 2017 and remains in frame.

I have 2 working rear monoshocks in addition to a blown unit from my running bike. The parts bike monoshock is included and works, it's just no longer attached .

I also have multiple radios, antennas, CBs, floorboards, trim pieces, odds and ends and other items in addition to the parts I pulled off the hanger queen.

I would love for someone to get some use out of all these parts, however 2 local salvage yards have passed on the offer due to the surplus of this make/model in their parts bins (which I find hard to believe).

I'm located in Gladwin Michigan near the intersection of state highways 30 and 61.

Reply to thread with any questions about what I've got and I'll reply the same way.

Contact me with PM for date and time arrangements for pickup.

Edited by ChiefCass