IGNORED

Exhaust pipes

Azteccf

• 4 weeks later...
I have a couple of stock pipes in the garage - will look tonight to see what the stock numbers are (if i can find them) and will get back to you.

Wow that is cool and very sporting of you!

right on ;)

I have a couple of stock pipes in the garage - will look tonight to see what the stock numbers are (if i can find them) and will get back to you.

Thank you very much. Only looking for exhaust pipes that are original RSV And in very clean, solid, shape. Again, thank you for looking.

Pipes I have left and right 4XY-1 and 4XY-2. This was off the RSTD. The 4XY-2 has a small crease dent from my landlord dropping something out of the loft on the pipe after it was off of the bike. If I can get the picture to upload I can show you - other than that they are dusty from sitting the last couple years.

Pipes I have left and right 4XY-1 and 4XY-2. This was off the RSTD. The 4XY-2 has a small crease dent from my landlord dropping something out of the loft on the pipe after it was off of the bike. If I can get the picture to upload I can show you - other than that they are dusty from sitting the last couple years.

thank you for this. Can we possibly pick this up using email. My email address is azteccf@sbcglobal.net. Very interested, and thank you. Also, my phone number is 817-657-3661.