IGNORED

Youtube vlog for Itchy Boots

cimmer

Has anyone else been watching the youtube vlog of a young lady who is riding her motorcycle from the southern tip of South America to Alaska. She has video of the ride and most updates almost daily when she is riding. Here is the URL to her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=itchy+boots+season+2

She has also ridden in the middle east and Asia in her season 1. The Americas trip is season 2 which she is doing right now..

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am..

Rick F.

I too have started with season 1 ep 1. Only 6 or 7 in though as I'm one of the few still in the office and not working from home. So far it's an interesting watch. You can tell she is somewhat new to the whole VLog thing. It will be even more interesting to see how she adapts and changes.

I have caught up with her now on season 2 episode 75... I need to go back now to season 1 eps 1 but her video skills have improved a lot and it has been fun to ride along with her on this journey.

Rick F.

I too have started with season 1 ep 1. Only 6 or 7 in though as I'm one of the few still in the office and not working from home. So far it's an interesting watch. You can tell she is somewhat new to the whole VLog thing. It will be even more interesting to see how she adapts and changes.

• 2 weeks later...

So as stated earlier I have started watching Season-1 EP-1. I am now up to EPS 109. and besides really enjoying the scenery She has thoroughly managed to make me jealous. One interesting point is I can't get over how much she looks so much like one of my cousins and the fact that she is from the same town does make you wonder if she could be related. My cousins side of the family which is my fathers side of the family are notorious for being wanderer's. Considering my Family's roots go all the way back to the Vikings its understandable. My Brother Has quit his job and spent 3 years travailing the world and so has my second daughter. She even spent a year in Australia were she worked for a time on tall ships. Learned to scuba dive and got certified to 45 meter's and traveled the outback mountains on horseback.

Not really sure how I missed out considering I was the one who always intended to travel and my brother was the one who always claimed he would never leave home.

Edited by saddlebum

Arrgh You got me hooked. I watched a couple middle of S1, but jumped to S2 and have caught all the way up to when she had to go back home. I also watched her "live feed" video but it wasnt live when I saw it. She sure has a much better attitude when things go south than I do.

Arrgh You got me hooked. I watched a couple middle of S1, but jumped to S2 and have caught all the way up to when she had to go back home. I also watched her "live feed" video but it wasnt live when I saw it. She sure has a much better attitude when things go south than I do.

I'm hooked also but I chose to start from the beginning. Finished S1 yesterday. I've been seeing the titles of the latest vids and been chomping to get to them. Just need to maintain the discipline a little while longer.

Just finished watching season 1 and am now heading into season 2. Since I am not working right now other that catching up on much overdue renovation work on the house, due to the covid thing. I have lots of time on my hands to catch up on her advantures. The part that gets me is how serene friendly and peaceful all these places are. I thought a lot of these place were worn torn shattered country's but you would not know from her videos.

Just finished watching season 1 and am now heading into season 2. Since I am not working right now other that catching up on much overdue renovation work on the house, due to the covid thing. I have lots of time on my hands to catch up on her advantures. The part that gets me is how serene friendly and peaceful all these places are. I thought a lot of these place were worn torn shattered country's but you would not know from her videos.

My wife went to Medjugorje, Bosnia about 20 or so years ago for a religious trip. At that point she commented on the devastation she had seen. I also had a regular cabbie I would use in New Orleans when there on business and they were from Bosnia. The Son had shrapnel wounds and the stories described awful situations. They also went back pretty much every year at that point. The dad would go back and stay the summer. Great people. He and I talked often about my wife's trip, he even brought her holy water from Medjugorje. I think for the most part she avoided those areas although in several of the rides you could see a lot of abandoned homes and locations. The scenery was just amazing and even in the cities for me. I don't care for cities but these are areas that I will not get to see unless I hit the lotto. Alas, you gotta play to win so I doubt that will happen since I pick up a ticket or 2 only a few times a year.