IGNORED

All Alone in the VR Chat room right now!

Yama Mama

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too came up from working in the basement all afternoon and evening sat down to a cup tea. I passed out and tea got cold. At 12:15AM my Airedale Rio woke me up to remind me it was time to feed the cats. Don't know how he does that without a watch, I'm not that good even with a watch.

-

-

-

-

Wait for it....

No Problem boys, I am going to be on VR chat again tonight. If you are not napping please come on an say hello. I just thought it might be fun to chat a bit.

If you snooze you lose as the saying goes. I can't offer free snacks and drinks this time because of the virus, but I do have toilet paper to share.

Yama Mama:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::beer:

No Problem boys, I am going to be on VR chat again tonight. If you are not napping please come on an say hello. I just thought it might be fun to chat a bit.

If you snooze you lose as the saying goes. I can't offer free snacks and drinks this time because of the virus, but I do have toilet paper to share.

Yama Mama:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::beer:

At 9:00 pm again?

I personally think it is sad to respond to your own post, but I am above all of that. We had a nice VR chat tonight. So tomorrow night I will be back and I will keep at this until I get it right. That is the way I am, I am not good, but I am persistent.

Please come and chat tomorrow night on VR chat, I will be on at 8 PM EST..

This is what we need to do to cure this horrible time we are all going through. Let's chat and have fun.

Just come in and make new friends,

Yama Mama

Just for the record :backinmyday:I did remember the chat room tonight .

At about midnight n:bang head:

No problem. I am coming back tonight. Even Marcarl showed up. I think even he had fun, but I am never sure about that. Try to remember earlier today.

Yama Mama

I am in chat all lone right now.

I think I will be later when MAMA comes home.

I'll bring the RUM BALLS, ain't no virus can survive those...........

Yup you was there alright. I rang the bell, hit the sneeze button.... waited, wandered around, waited sneezed again, then slammed the door behind me!

Man you are a hard sleeper

Yup you was there alright. I rang the bell, hit the sneeze button.... waited, wandered around, waited sneezed again, then slammed the door behind me!

Man you are a hard sleeper

My puter is supposed to make noise when someone post or enters the chat room, for some reason that is not working and I have not yet figured out why???????

We have had a crowd of five. That is really a crowd for the VR chat room. I have to admit that it is my little if insignificant goal to start up the VR chat room.

A few years ago, we used to be very busy in the chatroom. Normally we would have five or six people busy chatting every night.

Now with this situation in our country I tend to think that chatting and having fun with each other might help us get through this really crazy period of our life.

Yama Mama

We are in the VR chatroom tonight. Please come and join in.

I know better than to expect Saddlebum because he cannot remember to come in to say hi.

Yama Mama

Sorry Peggy I have been keeping myself so busy around the house now that I am stuck at home that by the time I think about settling down for the night its past midnight. Don't give up on me yet though I'll slow down eventually.

Sorry Peggy I have been keeping myself so busy around the house now that I am stuck at home that by the time I think about settling down for the night its past midnight. Don't give up on me yet though I'll slow down eventually.[/quoteSaddlebum, I would never give up on you. I have known you too long.

I plan to come on the chat every night for a long while. I think it would be good if many of our members would try to come on. We are going through a rough time in our world right now. I believe that just chatting together can help us all get through this very rough time.

See you tomorrow night Ben.

Yama Mama

Sorry Peggy I have been keeping myself so busy around the house now that I am stuck at home that by the time I think about settling down for the night its past midnight. Don't give up on me yet though I'll slow down eventually.[/quoteSaddlebum, I would never give up on you. I have known you too long.

I plan to come on the chat every night for a long while. I think it would be good if many of our members would try to come on. We are going through a rough time in our world right now. I believe that just chatting together can help us all get through this very rough time.

See you tomorrow night Ben.

Yama Mama

I will try my best. Today I worked extra hard because my wife is coming home from IL. its about a 14 hour drive and she normally likes to do it over two days but because of the currant situation she plans on trying to shoot straight through and stop as little as possible. She plans on leaving very ealy in the morning and hopes to get home while its still light.