IGNORED

How is Everyone Doing?

Yama Mama

Hello Everybody,

I just wondered how everyone is doing in the situation we are in? Moped and I are doing well. We are staying home most of the time.

I just wanted to say hello and that I pray everyone is well and that everyone is staying healthy.

Yama Mama71743967_392637801670725_5328719607219879936_n.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mama xo ;)

This Canadian child has been pretty good unlike my 2 brothers from Ontario! Did you read the post about Bum? He got caught with his neighbor I think, and his wife left him, again!!! True Story;)

Carl offered her a place to stay tho, nice of him, eh Mama?

Oh by the way, I was traveling on a job a while back and bought a few $1.00 lotto tickets; I had 9 of them tucked in my wallet, we have 1 year to claim on them, I usually forget and therefore I don't dare check just in case I won! So SK said to me just... how many tickets do you have stuffed in your wallet, and then he proceeded to check the numbers,, WOW he was so excited I won $1,014.00 and 3 free plays! I really should check more often I guess and maybe learn to play better with my friends. So want to come help me spend some Mama,, pretty please? We can keep the events secret, I promise, maybe.:178:

This has been working out GREAT for me.

Cleaning out the garage, garage attic and shed...I'm better than half way there and have taken a little over 2 TONS of junk to the dump.

I'm getting brutal. Amazing how much stuff I've accumulated.

I've been stressing over the need to do this for years, but never had the time available to get it done until now.

Oh yeah....put a new furnace in the house too.

And now it looks like everyone's grand kids will be paying for my time off; so it won't be a drain on the savings account either.

If this is what retirement will be like...I can't wait.....Nice to do what I want to do at home instead of what I need to do at work.:backinmyday:

Sympathies to anyone out there that's dealing with this viral crap. If so, let us know what you're going through.

So far so good here, The state is all but shut down. Although my job has been declared "necessary and essential" so no real change for me. In my drive to work I see very few factories with empty parking lots, so I am thinking that the "necessary and essential" classification is pretty broad.

80* and sunny around here finally. It’s rained so much the last month the grass floats above the ground. Took the wife n daughter fishing yesterday, ate the results last night. Got the Venture out today and ran 150 miles so all good. There are only two cases of the virus here at our hospital so we’re not hibernating too much. Next on list is to follows DJs lead and purge the house and shop.

Finished maint on trike and balanced carbs, hit 67 here so I went for a nice ride. Trike ran great and it felt great to go for a ride. Next up the Madura, maint. then total detail, they are calling for rain this weekend so I doubt I will get another ride in. Picked up stix in back yard with one of those 3ft grabber things, worked pretty good HF saved my back. Put fertilizer and crabgrass preventer on lawn. Peggy it seems like there is plenty to do, and I am doing it while I feel good.

Hope you and your first husband are keeping busy too, Craig

Finished maint on trike and balanced carbs, hit 67 here so I went for a nice ride. Trike ran great and it felt great to go for a ride. Next up the Madura, maint. then total detail, they are calling for rain this weekend so I doubt I will get another ride in. Picked up stix in back yard with one of those 3ft grabber things, worked pretty good HF saved my back. Put fertilizer and crabgrass preventer on lawn. Peggy it seems like there is plenty to do, and I am doing it while I feel good.

Hope you and your first husband are keeping busy too, Craig[/QUOT Craig, Good for you and I am also glad you are feeling good. Have fun on that trike. Tell Kim I said hello.

Yama Mama

Staying busy at work even working most weekends. This Pandemic made us busier than ever. Despite that, I try to spend an hour or two in the garage cleaning and organizing and working on my ‘07 RSV when time allows.

Hunkering in most of the time. Ok so far.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mama xo ;)

This Canadian child has been pretty good unlike my 2 brothers from Ontario! Did you read the post about Bum? He got caught with his neighbor I think, and his wife left him, again!!! True Story;)

Carl offered her a place to stay tho, nice of him, eh Mama?

Oh by the way, I was traveling on a job a while back and bought a few $1.00 lotto tickets; I had 9 of them tucked in my wallet, we have 1 year to claim on them, I usually forget and therefore I don't dare check just in case I won! So SK said to me just... how many tickets do you have stuffed in your wallet, and then he proceeded to check the numbers,, WOW he was so excited I won $1,014.00 and 3 free plays! I really should check more often I guess and maybe learn to play better with my friends. So want to come help me spend some Mama,, pretty please? We can keep the events secret, I promise, maybe.:178:

fiPatch, This is the best offer I have had in a long time. I will have my people get back with your people.

Do not leave without me though. I have to find my boots.

Yama Mama

DAMMIT!!

Wish we'd read THIS earlier in the afternoon. Forgot to go git the recycling boxes, so (hopefully) they're still sitting up at the road!

We're NOT going up there at 8:40 pm, with Coyotes wandering all over the place these days. We might infect THEM with the Covid thang!~

At least it's not windy yet... if the freak'n WIND will hold off until we get up there in the morning.

Here in Prince Edward County (Ont) we have Volunteer Groups picking up Grocery Orders and delivering them to the door. God bless them; hope none pick it up while doing such a vital service for us Old Fartes.

Creepy stuff here in Belleville Ont., you could fire a cannon down main street and hit ZIPPO.

Hugs to all of them, WRIDR.

DAMMIT!!

Wish we'd read THIS earlier in the afternoon. Forgot to go git the recycling boxes, so (hopefully) they're still sitting up at the road!

We're NOT going up there at 8:40 pm, with Coyotes wandering all over the place these days. We might infect THEM with the Covid thang!~

At least it's not windy yet... if the freak'n WIND will hold off until we get up there in the morning.

Here in Prince Edward County (Ont) we have Volunteer Groups picking up Grocery Orders and delivering them to the door. God bless them; hope none pick it up while doing such a vital service for us Old Fartes.

Creepy stuff here in Belleville Ont., you could fire a cannon down main street and hit ZIPPO.

Hugs to all of them, WRIDR.[/QUOTI love the name Prince Edward County, it sounds really cool. I hope you are all well. I have not been to Canada since Moped and I were first married many moons ago.

​Yama Mama

91138971_543765992919186_8220631120383836160_n.jpg91031235_2315013235467980_4204590811746140160_n.jpg91031235_2315013235467980_4204590811746140160_n.jpg

Hope you and your first husband are keeping busy too, Craig

Craig, I love your energy. I need to take a picture of the downed trees in our yard. All I can say is our backs will never endure this. I will send you a photo A.S.A.P.

Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

DAMMIT!!

Creepy stuff here in Belleville Ont., you could fire a cannon down main street and hit ZIPPO. Hugs to all of them, WRIDR.

DAMMIT!!

Creepy stuff here in Belleville Ont., you could fire a cannon down main street and hit ZIPPO. Hugs to all of them, WRIDR.

Yep it is strange everywhere. We have to just stay six feet apart and keep connecting with the rest of humanity. We will overcome! We can do this! May be the answer is we should all be on motorcycles then we would never spread any virus if we wear helmets.

Yama Mama946190_1064265146970080_7289718760029184516_n.jpg

All is well here in Upstate South Carolina. Jeannie and I are virus free and hope to stay that way.

Lots to do around the new place, ridding the woods of thorny vines, grape vines and Holly trees. Replaced all the facia on the house, new roof, gutters go up next week. Whew,,,,, think I'll go for a ride.

Ý'all stay safe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm doing more of the fixing things. The 26 yr old garage door opener had been getting jerky and finally quit. The motor would hum for a few seconds and quit. The plastic gear about 3" in diameter was worn and jamming against the worm gear on the motor. I lubed it and it worked until the new plastic gear came. Now, it works really smooth.

The temperature and compass indication on my 2002 F150 ceiling console didn't work and had not for years. So, I took it down and resoldered a couple of resistors and now it works again.

Sprayed the grass with atrazine to kill the weeds. Charged the dead 7 yr old riding lawn mower battery and it took a charge and mowed the grass or rather weeds. That atrazine is really working after a week or so.

Took my el cheapo Black and Decker rechargeable screwdriver apart to see how to change the batteries. They wouldn't recharge any more enough to use the screwdriver. Gotta see if the wife will let me out of the house long enough to buy some rechargeable AA batteries. They have to be soldered in place. She doesn't want to lose her sugar daddy I suppose.

I gotta do our tax returns. I gotta pressure wash the driveway. I gotta paint the house exterior. Polish the Magnum's headlight lenses. I have some work to do on the 07 RSV and a lots of work to do to the 89 Venture. My old Kawasaki seems to be the most reliable bike I have. Replace the plugs in the boat motor and clean it up. It's past time to take it down to the wet slip. The list is never ending......

Yep it is strange everywhere. We have to just stay six feet apart and keep connecting with the rest of humanity.

I had to stop at the grocery store for a couple of things and saw that every checkout position had signs stuck to the floor, spaced out at 6 foot intervals, showing where the next person in line should stand. Of course, there was practically nobody in the store. I was happy to notice the employee's wiping down everything with some sort of disinfectant.

zag

With Ohio shut down and my job, unaccountably (I provide service and essential parts supply to every major pharmaceutical company and medical research center in the country) deemed non essential I have been working from home so I have had a good bit of free time lately. Kris is laid off for the foreseeable future

So far I have upgraded the lighting in the master bath and kitchen to controllable LED fixtures(also a new incandescent vanity light in the bathroom), installed new, seat height, elongated bowl, high efficiency water closet fixtures upstairs and down, picked up ceramic tile, a new shower stall and all necessary sundries to remodel the downstairs apartment bathroom, and carpet tiles for the rest of the downstairs floor plan.

Kris and I have been providing daycare for the grand daughter as my son is the only one of us still putting in 40 hours a week outside of the house. This makes getting the above mentioned projects done a bit of a challenge.

As it happens, it is possible though not confirmed that our whole family has contracted the WuFlu and recovered with only mild symptoms. It's also possible that we all just coincidentally had minor colds and or flu. Your guess is as good as mine.

All in all, we're all good here!

Been getting nuts here in Omaha for a bit. A guy in the parking lot selling 4 packs of TP for $25.00 out of a van last week. Stores had none in stock. Many still don't. About everything is either closed up or only drive through service. Police are actually enforcing the 10 person limit rule now. Have concerns for my daughter. She moved to Kansas City a couple years ago and has been working there as a medical courier. She only has hospitals on her route now. One of her coworkers on the same route just tested positive this week for COVID 19. So this is going to get interesting around here. Haven't hit the "Shelter in Place" level yet...... But taking a lot of precautions now.

Safe shot.jpgSOL.png

All quiet on the western front, or at least our part of it. No virus here on Salt Spring yet. Grocery and liquor stores stocked and open. Visitors being discouraged.

Getting a few things done around the house. Have had 4 medical and one dental appointment cancled which is just being sensible. Long walks on the beach, good books and the wife talks either to herself or the dog. I'm good.

Things are quiet around here. After finally somewhat getting over the pneumonia, I'm somewhat back to normal. Still not 100%. Get winded quicker than I used to and tire out quicker. I installed a stairlift on Thursday and had a service call on Friday and another today. Have another sales call this afternoon about an hour away. Even the driving wears me down. This is a follow up call to finalize a couple of details and I'll probably install it on Monday or Tuesday. Things are pretty slow though. Not getting many calls. My business is exempt, "essential" I suppose, but the phone isn't ringing much. Probably for the best until I really start feeling better.

Well turning into a hermit haven't seen a sole. Started cleaning the bikes. Have the lawnmower all cleaned up ready to go. Also tried to get the leaves off the patio but loosing that battle. Can you be leave I even vacuumed the garage lol. Going to finish cleaning two of the bikes today. Find this hard to beleave but been eating correct food but just twice too much. Fridge is open more than closed. If it gets over 60 degrees some day will stay outside as much as possible. Hope all is well with everyone.