IGNORED

How is Everyone Doing?

Yama Mama

Mama,

We are doing fine here in Southern Arizona.

I put the RSV up at a friend's house in Phoenix so I could ride the mountains once the snow goes away. And am now getting ready to tear into the 89 VR and clean her up a bit and do some annual maintenance. Then I'll ride her around Southern Arizona until she sells.

2 bikes, no waiting!

Stay safe, everyone. Life is good...let's keep it that way!

:biker::beer:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama,

We are doing fine here in Southern Arizona.

I put the RSV up at a friend's house in Phoenix so I could ride the mountains once the snow goes away. And am now getting ready to tear into the 89 VR and clean her up a bit and do some annual maintenance. Then I'll ride her around Southern Arizona until she sells.

2 bikes, no waiting!

Stay safe, everyone. Life is good...let's keep it that way!

:biker::beer:

I hope you get to ride in the mountains. I love the mountains myself. Sounds like you have several nice bikes. You are a lucky man.

Yama Mama

I hope you get to ride in the mountains. I love the mountains myself. Sounds like you have several nice bikes. You are a lucky man.

Yama Mama

Oh Vaz will ride the mountains all right,, you can trust the varmint for that sister... Just don't trust him to bring you a baby rattlesnake, some people have no dignity when it comes to baby rattlesnake promises.. :big-grin-emoticon:

Saddlebum overdo it?????? Now where did that thought come from. all he has to do is make breakfast, lunch, supper, clean the floors and windows, do the laundry, get the mail,go for a snooze, make the bed, cut the grass, clean the truck,,,, and all before breakfast,,,, what's he got to do for the rest of the day huh???? Clean the garage!!!
Hey now wait a minute that comment was totally unfair ...............you only allowed for one snooze between tasks............what about the other three or four snoozes. As matter of fact there should be one snooze between each task. each snooze kicked off with a cold one. ...You did see the part about Marita being far far away i Highland IL didn't you. I mean thats almost St Louis just barely across the river. No telin for how long either since she is looking after her Dad. ......That was a lot of typing .....time for a cold one and a snooze. In Stumpy Nubs words at the end of his wood working videos >>>I deserve it.

BTW other than the idiot shown at the start of this video its an interesting Vlog.

Edited by saddlebum

Hey now wait a minute that comment was totally unfair ...............you only allowed for one snooze between tasks............what about the other three or four snoozes. As matter of fact there should be one snooze between each task. each snooze kicked off with a cold one. ...You did see the part about Marita being far far away i Highland IL didn't you. I mean thats almost St Louis just barely across the river.

No telin for how long either since she is looking after her Dad. ......

>>>I deserve it.

No the comment wasn't missed. In fact I thought hard on it then decided rubbing salt was not the best coarse for further intervention so, I decided to avoid slowly removing the scab growing over your wounded hart!

But seeing how you are still dealing with this after Carl and I attempts at a reconciliation between YOU, CARL, MARITA & MARCA my thinking is that you were not totally up front in your plea in the help post!

In all honesty I think I would rather prefer to read that Marita was over at Carl's place then and that way we would at least know for certain where she is and that upon her return she would be shall we say, happy to be home!

Bum we've all heard the Dad story before, so change tunes.

And you bet, YOU deserve it!

Also I figured right away why Moope had the Long Looking Glasses out on the table; he's looking for a Bum to jump his fence;)

I'm thinking that Bum maybe taking us all for a long ride here, letting us think that he is soo busy getting things done and all the work he now has to do. I think that maybe I should take a ride, sneak over to Burlington and have a looksee. I bet I'll find him out walking the dog and talking to everybody he can find in the neighbour hood, spreading who knows what, about how he has it so tuff with all the things he has to do. I could help him out a bit I think,,,, park in his drive and have a snooze so he can forgo that for now. I'm really good at snozzing!!!:happy65: :happy65:

I'm thinking that Bum maybe taking us all for a long ride here, letting us think that he is soo busy getting things done and all the work he now has to do. I think that maybe I should take a ride, sneak over to Burlington and have a looksee. I bet I'll find him out walking the dog and talking to everybody he can find in the neighbour hood, spreading who knows what, about how he has it so tuff with all the things he has to do. I could help him out a bit I think,,,, park in his drive and have a snooze so he can forgo that for now. I'm really good at snozzing!!!:happy65: :happy65:
well You Know I do appreciate your kind offer but as you well know also I is a pertee independent feller plus I would not want you at your age to over exert your self, So, I will take it on the chin and do my own snoozing cause that's just the kinda unselfish type feller I is.

Been getting nuts here in Omaha for a bit. A guy in the parking lot selling 4 packs of TP for $25.00 out of a van last week. Stores had none in stock. Many still don't. About everything is either closed up or only drive through service. Police are actually enforcing the 10 person limit rule now. Have concerns for my daughter. She moved to Kansas City a couple years ago and has been working there as a medical courier. She only has hospitals on her route now. One of her coworkers on the same route just tested positive this week for COVID 19. So this is going to get interesting around here. Haven't hit the "Shelter in Place" level yet...... But taking a lot of precautions now.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118551https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118552

Errrrrrrr...duct tape...?

Errrrrrrr...duct tape...?

Being in the Midwest we always have the option of corncobs. But from what was going on in downtown Omaha last night it seems Law Enforcement here has the option to cork you with a pepper ball to enforce the "10 Only Rule". Seems the public is not handling the closing of ALL city parks here very well at all. The general public mood here is slipping downhill.

Been seeing bits and pieces on the news of people pushing back on the "social distancing". They're only going to put up with this bovine excrement for so long.

As for me ....this has been frickin' great. I'm getting so much done at home that I'd feared I'd never be able to do. Money's not looking like it's going to be an issue.

I do need to get back to my regular job though....I need the break...Lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

:banana: