IGNORED

Stratoliner front 18 inch wheel on Royal star.

Sratoliner 18 inch wheel one side has a cover on the floating disk brake, the other side does not and the cover has a steel weight inside and will only fit one side. The Fiche only shows one as well. I would like one on each side but can't do that unless there is some way to take the weight off without damaging the cover. What is the weight on the inside for and why only one side.Is there chrome or stainless covers for this wheel?

Sratoliner 18 inch wheel one side has a cover on the floating disk brake, the other side does not and the cover has a steel weight inside and will only fit one side. The Fiche only shows one as well. I would like one on each side but can't do that unless there is some way to take the weight off without damaging the cover. What is the weight on the inside for and why only one side.Is there chrome or stainless covers for this wheel?

Are you fitting the stock Royal Star rotors to the Stratoliner wheel or did you get Stratoliner rotors?

2015-01-06 21.18.50.jpg

Is the wheel in the pic highly polished or is it chrome. If chrome could you give me more info on wheel I would like one for my trike.

Thanks, Craig

I purchased it off eBay stating it was from a Stratoliner S and the wheel is a high polished cast aluminum with chrome rotors. It has been years since I've seen a Stratoliner / Roadliner in person & up close. I'm not sure if it was only a polished option vs rough cast or if there truly was a chromed wheel.

I purchased it off eBay stating it was from a Stratoliner S and the wheel is a high polished cast aluminum with chrome rotors. It has been years since I've seen a Stratoliner / Roadliner in person & up close. I'm not sure if it was only a polished option vs rough cast or if there truly was a chromed wheel.

Thanks for the info, if your wife is tired of looking at it on the livingroom floor, let me know I am interested:smile5:

Craig