IGNORED

New Venture TC practicing social distancing and want to get Headsets for wifeypoo and

RollinWoody

Trying to figure out best Setup so I can order. Wife and I would like to go on some twistys and looking to get comms setup and have been reading alot , looking for some guideance on Wired or wireless and also regards to using the CB heard intercom and Cb push to talk transmits both riders ?

Any wisdom would be great.

looking to get socially distant if you know what I mean......

vrrrrm vrrrrm..

• 2 weeks later...

If you don’t need the cb then the Bluetooth rider and passenger wireless connectors will be great. Listen to music from your phone, answer phone calls, intercom with the wife. I am just now doing a ride review on the Sena Sf1 - their low end entry. If you want to wireless your cb you will have to add a $250 wireless adapter plus the intercoms.

To me, using wired helmets is a pain.

I have been using the SENA SMH10 for many years very happily. The Sf1 is lesser cost and if you aren’t planning on also connecting with other riders it will serve you well.

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don’t need the cb then the Bluetooth rider and passenger wireless connectors will be great. Listen to music from your phone, answer phone calls, intercom with the wife. I am just now doing a ride review on the Sena Sf1 - their low end entry. If you want to wireless your cb you will have to add a $250 wireless adapter plus the intercoms.

To me, using wired helmets is a pain.

I have been using the SENA SMH10 for many years very happily. The Sf1 is lesser cost and if you aren’t planning on also connecting with other riders it will serve you well.

VentureFar...

Good morning VentureFar. I know the Sena system has a wireless adapter, do you know if hey would work with a PackTalk Bold series. We use these in the group rides but I would like to have full connectivity to the SVTC systems also.

Good morning VentureFar. I know the Sena system has a wireless adapter, do you know if hey would work with a PackTalk Bold series. We use these in the group rides but I would like to have full connectivity to the SVTC systems also.

My son in law bought a cardio Packtalk without “communicating” with me first.

they will talk but you have to pair your device as a “phone” to the Cardio unit meaning you lose the use of yours as a phone. They both have great tech support so call both on the phone and confirm this issue.

I do not know how much capability you keep or lose using the adapter on the end of the cable on your New Venture. Again, Sena May know.

You May be able to mix and match.. the sena adapter hooked to Packtalk

Let us know how this turns out.

venturefar...