IGNORED

Prayer request - Son's Fiancé was hit head by 'impaired' driver

I'm asking for thoughts and prayers for my Son's Fiancé. On February 21st She was hit head on by someone under the influence. They will be needing funds to get through this terrible situation. To give you an idea of the severity she broke he left femur below the hip and just above the knee, broken lower right leg, broken left wrist, broken ribs, liver, kidney and lung damage. She's lucky to be alive at all. Below is a picture of her car. She is currently in a Rehab facility learning how to use her leg again. She is progressing and feeling better but still in a lot of pain. I started a GoFundMe to help with their bills and will be happy to share it privately with those willing to share on their Social Media. My understanding is the guy had the minimal insurance and is now in jail.

Ursola car.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with us, we will surely keep all of you and her in our prayers, asking that she might heal well and be able to once again enjoy the life that has been granted to her. Please do keep us posted on her progress.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday was a very difficult and sad day for us. Thank you to everyone for your prayers, your thoughts and everything you have done. Ursola was living with us while she was working on her recovery. Her passing was very unexpected as she was working hard and progressing quickly. Below is the one of the last videos we had taken of her recovery process.

Very sorry for this loss Bob.

However and, this is important; what you and the family provided through her remaining time was a well supported fighting chance at a full life regained. We see that you stuck together, fought side by side not because there was no other choice rather, because you all chose to, that is the good and the love of a strong family and good people. That is a gift without strings, the best kind!

What ever the reasons we must first pass away to next carry on, you all will be remembered by the

Gate Keeper through this selfless effort!

:2133::2132::2133::2133:

Peace

I am so sorry to read this BP!! You and your family have my deepest condolences my friend!! Also,count me as one who will be praying for each of you as you work thru such a great loss!!!

Puc

Really can't fathom what you might be going through, but I would think that it might be called a disaster at best. Can't be easy to deal with all this heartbreak. Where might you look for comfort? Where can you discover healing? What happens after this, how will life be without her?

I will ask The Great Shepherd for answers to those questions for you, and hopefully you'll be able to discover some answers as time go on.

• 2 weeks later...

Father we ask your Strong Hands of support for this Family. Close knit and caring as the world is already in turmoil there is much grieving added to their weight to carry. Father you say to us Joy Cometh in the Morning. Let morning come soon for them. give them all the strength to grieve without restraint that they may begin to heal and take care of each other as need be, For the Parents having to outlive their Child we the living dont have words for that Father only You can help. The son to lose his Betrothed. Again Only you have the power to Heal and strengthen.

Hold them and Love on them that they endure this tragedy and move forward for she is in a better place and surely would not have them suffer her absence no longer than need be. In Jesus Name we Pray,

AMEN.