IGNORED

My new baby

SpencerPJ

So, I've been wanting to upgrade from my 2005 YukonXL for some time, as I've owned it since 2007. I also have a travel trailer so I needed a decent truck to pull it.

So, I ordered a nicely optioned 2020 F150 Lariat, 502a trim package, Max Tow.

Needless to say, it came in :banana:

Truck1.png

Truck.png

Sweet ride. No matter how hard people want to complain about Fords they're good trucks. I'm Jealous. I need to pay the bike off and then get my wife a newer vehicle. We both have older vehicles, a 06 Tahoe with 190K on it and a 03 F150 with 160K on it. My '06 Venture had 105K on it when I sold it. I like triple digits I guess.

Aint that crazy? Max tow is a tiny 3.5l when they have a 6.2 gasser in a Raptor. But we had one on loan @ school with the 3.5 turbo I was considering buying. That thing had dang good scoot. Nice truck though. I have had a couple Ford trucks and they have been good. My ole 90 model with the 300 straight six was probably my favorite of the Fords I had.

Yes, the couple demos I drove while looking, the 3.5 was impressive. Different league than my 5.3 in my old YukonXL. Time will tell about quality, one concern certainly is all the expensive electronics in it. Very nice while new and working.

I bought a new one with the twin turbo's - 2017 model. In February it was 2 years old with just under 90,000 miles. No problems at all and gets 19-20 MPG without a trailer.

Good to hear, I'd be happy with that mileage, and as slowrollwv is right, probably get 9-10 pulling TT, depending on the right foot. My YukonXL would get 7-8 towing.