IGNORED

yesterday

Patch

A couple of observations.

This is not needed for @BIG TOM for he rides a Spyder and the last time I seen it, it had only one back wheel,, that's not saying he couldn't use 2, but he does have 2 on the front, but those are pushed and not driven.

In the video at the end, the folks got things mixed up, the guy was on the outside wheel but should have had the inside wheel, that way the young lady would have had the greater benefit of more exercise which, although it doesn't seem that she needed it, might have aided her in the quest for perfection.

All told, I think it was a great video, explains what it set out to do in easy to understand terms and didn't attempt to under-disclose any pertinent information,,, we could use lots more of that in today's advertising.

This is not needed for BIG TOM for he rides a Spyder and the last time I seen it, it had only one back wheel,, that's not saying he couldn't use 2, but he does have 2 on the front, but those are pushed and not driven.

In the video at the end, the folks got things mixed up, the guy was on the outside wheel but should have had the inside wheel, that way the young lady would have had the greater benefit of more exercise which, although it doesn't seem that she needed it, might have aided her in the quest for perfection.

All told, I think it was a great video, explains what it set out to do in easy to understand terms and didn't attempt to under-disclose any pertinent information,,, we could use lots more of that in today's advertising.

Yes, I ride a spyder....JUST LIKE YOU DO.....! p.s. Carl, you are a "pot stirrer"

This is not needed for BIG TOM for he rides a Spyder and the last time I seen it, it had only one back wheel,, that's not saying he couldn't use 2, but he does have 2 on the front, but those are pushed and not driven.

Sorry Carl, what page are you on?

Strangely enough, I learned how a rear differential worked at age 15 in my driver's education class. The (football, basketball, & baseball) coach of our small high school taught driver's ed in the summer. How the rear diff worked was one of the subjects covered in the class. The coach didn't know how it worked and I figured it out from the pictures and explained it to the class.

The coach also taught physics! I had to explain a few physics problem solutions to him and the class also. The coach wasn't a technical sort of guy but he was a great football coach. Our small single A team was the eastern NC champs the last two years of that schools existence before they consolidated the whole county into one larger school.

Edited by BlueSky

Sounds a lot like the old 1 room school houses of the early 20th century, old man;)

Yep, growing up in Windsor, NC was like growing up in Mayberry. High school was a lot like the movie "American Graffiti". My high school graduating class of 1962 had 32 students. Surprisingly enough, many of them became quite successful with more than you would expect graduating from college. The good ole days! Yeah, right! :D

• 2 weeks later...