IGNORED

OEM Yamaha parts online IN CANADA 🇨🇦 Anyone?

jfman

You could try Fortnine, but don't think you'll be very successful. I have never used them as I have always been happy with South Seattle Sports Plaza. You could also try Parts Nation, but the same criteria applies I think.

Fortnine doesnt sell OEM parts AFAIK

It was for the valve cover gaskets, water pump seals and fuel filters, petcok seals.

I checked with Ronayers in the USA and they charge 32$ for shipping to Canada(same shipping price for one of these items or 2 of each items)

Even with the US/CAN difference, the Ron Ayers prices are about 35% lower than my local dealer.

So if you place a small order the 32$ shipping charge kills it but on a 200$ order it starts to make sense.

Bonjour mon amie;)

I can't recall paying customs for most online orders such as above!?

However yes after 9/11 things became more tricky to order out of the states, thinking this is what you may be referring to?

Canadian shipping cost are usually as posted to your door.

There is a Quebec online parts under the name Canada Parts online, I'v ordered somethings from them without problem as well, but that may be foreign car parts???

Ron Ayers shipped my order out on Tuesday from North Carolina.

I check the tracking and 4 days later and my stuff in now in Florida.

At this rate I calculated that my order will be in Peru by the end of next Week :)

47$ cad shipping, 2.5 weeks to get the parts and 55$cad in customs on a 290$cad order.

In the end I saved no money vs. buying from my dealer and more hassle, longer wait.

I dont have the parts as I have to go to Canada Post to pay my 55$