IGNORED

Harley Davidson/Police Holding Cell

jeromeb

Trying to figure out which of our members is pictured.

Yah!!! let's see, it could be @BIG TOM in his younger years in training, but just which one would he be. He could be the rider,,,,, but then again, it may be just as likely he could be the passenger,,,, I'll have to stew on that for a while.

Yah!!! let's see, it could be BIG TOM in his younger years in training, but just which one would he be. He could be the rider,,,,, but then again, it may be just as likely he could be the passenger,,,, I'll have to stew on that for a while.

Not me , I only had one Harley and it never ran......ps Carl why are you always picking on me ? You know how sensitive I am...

Not me , I only had one Harley and it never ran......ps Carl why are you always picking on me ? You know how sensitive I am...

You can say that if you want to,, but takea good look at that word, 'sensitive'. The root of that word is sense, and need I go any further? BS I say, BS.

Definitely not Big Tom. Besides if he was a real criminal he could grab that cop by the neck and bang his head on the bars for a change.

He knew that somebody was in the picture taking mood, so he was holding his cool, can't say what happened after that,, although they did get him married I think.

You can say that if you want to,, but takea good look at that word, 'sensitive'. The root of that word is sense, and need I go any further? BS I say, BS. YES, SENSITIVE....(NOT without feelings). I'm am so hurt right now, so glad all Kanuckiens aren't bullies like you...ps...I can see why everyone thinks Saddlebum is the best huger . He is warm and compassionate and sensitive to others feelings...

He knew that somebody was in the picture taking mood, so he was holding his cool, can't say what happened after that,, although they did get him married I think.

WTH are you talking about Carl ?.....Canadians please explain to me what Carl is trying to say in English.

WTH are you talking about Carl ?.....Canadians please explain to me what Carl is trying to say in English.

Seeing as it's taken some time for any replies, I suppose most if not all Canadians are shaking their heads and wondering where the difficulty lies. Maybe it's in the translation from Canadian English to American speak??

Seeing as it's taken some time for any replies, I suppose most if not all Canadians are shaking their heads and wondering where the difficulty lies. Maybe it's in the translation from Canadian English to American speak??
No, they don't know what you are trying to say either !!!!

No, they don't know what you are trying to say either !!!!

Well speaking for myself it took these couple days to stop laughing!

And cause you asked for an explanation in Henglish I thought if I tired the lights might all go out in Massachusetts, again;)

Why is it these cousins of ours always pick on our Henglish Carl? Whats wrong with that side of the family...

I'm stinking Big Tom has the winter blues, he's been all cooped up with nothing to do to get proper exercise, and you know how the brain goes when the body gets limp. Personally I'm glad that at least I am able to to tax his grey matter a bit, and maybe I can get him confused and upset enough to exercise his right to cross the border and into real territory.

I'm stinking Big Tom has the winter blues, he's been all cooped up with nothing to do to get proper exercise, and you know how the brain goes when the body gets limp. Personally I'm glad that at least I am able to to tax his grey matter a bit, and maybe I can get him confused and upset enough to exercise his right to cross the border and into real territory.
EXPIRED PASSPORT...nothing on that side of the border that I cant get here or need that I should spend $150.00 for..lol Edited by BIG TOM

EXPIRED PASSPORT...nothing on that side of the border that I cant get here or need that I should spend $150.00 for..lol

I see your point Carl, that does read very "limpish" what should we as Canadians do to help our under the weather cousin?

:12101:

Ice Cream usually works.
Here's a secret...since I've been diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago, Ice cream is sort of a thing of the past. I will indulge maybe 4 or 5 times a year , but that is all. Don't keep it in the house any more and when Taters wants that TASTY TREAT, I will opt for a small vanilla cone or a milkshake...Numbers are going down slowly. Have it under control now and within a year I'm hoping to be off my shots and medication....my morning sugar levels were around 180 to 240, now they are 110 to 125...I used to feel dizzy at the low levels but not any more. Its the norm for me now.

send cash...american currency only...:325::325::325::325:

No need Bro, we'll introduce you to some very nice not so gentle ladies that'll get the limpish lead out of your system for

"no cost & zero down" ;)

Or you could hang out at the Canadian Embassy just pull up a seat and say EH to any of interest...lol

Here's a secret...since I've been diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago, Ice cream is sort of a thing of the past. I will indulge maybe 4 or 5 times a year , but that is all. Don't keep it in the house any more and when Taters wants that TASTY TREAT, I will opt for a small vanilla cone or a milkshake...Numbers are going down slowly. Have it under control now and within a year I'm hoping to be off my shots and medication....my morning sugar levels were around 180 to 240, now they are 110 to 125...I used to feel dizzy at the low levels but not any more. Its the norm for me now.

OH MY, BIG TOM is sharing; lets keep the pressure up guys, Taters will thank us ;)

No need Bro, we'll introduce you to some very nice not so gentle ladies that'll get the limpish lead out of your system for

"no cost & zero down" ;)

Or you could hang out at the Canadian Embassy just pull up a seat and say EH to any of interest...lol

No need to introduce me to them not so gentle ladies, I'm married to TATERS....remember ? Now, you Canadians need to learn the terms like "POP" and "YOUS GUYS" when traveling to WNY....LOL.

No need to introduce me to them not so gentle ladies, I'm married to TATERS....remember ? Now, you Canadians need to learn the terms like "POP" and "YOUS GUYS" when traveling to WNY....LOL.

Which makes me either very brave or very dumb? It was Carl that suggested it in a PM, guess he figures I'm far enough away to be safe lol

I have trouble spelling Henglish in English, "yous" don't use the same dick-tionary as the English does..