IGNORED

2000 Royal Star Venture Millennium #1

Freebird

That one may actually be worth more. Victory had some V92 "special editions" I think the only ones that might be worth a little more are the like under 100 number. With like the special edition Vetts and stuff the early number ones and the very last one fetch more. But the bike looks nice.

Don, have chatted with him on FB forums a couple time. Jim Dalton from North Bay Ontario. He posted on one of Mike Eykamps' FB forums a couple weeks ago.

Maybe this link will get there. But you could extend him an invitation. He has a rare bird, for sure.

His FB page. https://www.facebook.com/jim.dalton.9250?fref=search&__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARDmdmW9kqxUMJ04q0sCy6bfLmJE4MNPpZO2jgizO3gayK2kRIsugx30O8xYoyiY77p11mtolJO4fbzK

I will NEVER forget the first time I saw one!! Years ago with my daughter on one of our 83's camping out on the North Rim.. Passed thru the parking lot and there it was = I was druelling out my ears!! Just GORGEOUS!! And have #1 ,,, UNREAL!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: and :clap2: to the owner!! Whoever you are,, would LOVE to hear more about it and see some more :photographing:'s!! Lots and lots of :photographing:'s!!!