IGNORED

J&S Motor Cycle Lift

cwtart

Anyone have any experience with J&S motorcycle lifts? I have a Harbor Freight lift that I use for my Triumph (550 pounds) but I don't really trust it for my 2008 RSV. Looking for something more heavy duty and the J&S lifts, albeit not inexpensive, get rave reviews.

https://jsjacks.com/product-category/motorcycle-lifts/

Watch their video with the guy climbing on the lifted bike like a monkey.

As others say, I have HF, trust it no problems with my 83. It has the locking mechanism. As mentioned, Carbon One makes a great adapter for yours. The only thing I dislike, it can be temperamental letting the air out.

My HF jack is hydraulic - no air involved. The HF jack works fine but I am a little concerned about the relatively small footprint so I ordered the J&S lift today and got a 20% discount - 15% Valentines Day discount and a 5% veterans discount. Came to $489.00 with discount, tax, and shipping.

My HF jack is hydraulic - no air involved. The HF jack works fine but I am a little concerned about the relatively small footprint so I ordered the J&S lift today and got a 20% discount - 15% Valentines Day discount and a 5% veterans discount. Came to $489.00 with discount, tax, and shipping.

Sounds great, let us know how you like it. (PS: mine HF is Hydraulic too, just temperamental to ease down). Happy Valentines Day :rotf::rotfl::rotf:

I have the J&S jack and I’ve used it for a long time since I bought my ‘07 RSV. With the Carbon One adapter, the jack will easily lift your RSV. You can even remove both wheels with no problem.

256de229126272a1c8200208031c2b9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the J&S jack and I’ve used it for a long time since I bought my ‘07 RSV. With the Carbon One adapter, the jack will easily lift your RSV. You can even remove both wheels with no problem.

Is the center of balance for the Gen2 RSV right under the clutch as seen in your picture?

Just thought I would throw in here a plug for the HF lift table. It has held my RSV up all winter at times. Often on sale for $300 it is wonderful not to have to get on the ground for anything.

And I have a Craftsman jack with CarbonOne's lift adapter (with legs). Excellent when needing to remove the wheels (and one of the other bikes is on the lift {humble brag}). :8:

RR