IGNORED

What??? No date set for Maintenace Day????

rickardracing

We all think that quantity goes hand in hand with quality,,,,, not so!!!! There doesn't have to be a big crowd to have a great time,,,, I know, I know,,, if it's a desirable happening you would think that the numbers would increase and we take that as a proper feeler gauge,,, but there are a whole bunch of us that really like this gathering,,,, so it's smaller,, so what???

Look on the bright side(s).

More apple pie for those attending.

Less names to remember and get confused

Less toilet paper down the drain

Better places to park and set up your tent.

Actually might even get to know somebody.

Not as intimidating for some

More hugs for me and less competition maybe

If the parade is smaller,, maybe it won't attract rain so much

And if the rum balls show up???? what can I say?

Now if @Sweetnothing were to do her thing again, there would be standing room only!!!

We all think that quantity goes hand in hand with quality,,,,, not so!!!! There doesn't have to be a big crowd to have a great time,,,, I know, I know,,, if it's a desirable happening you would think that the numbers would increase and we take that as a proper feeler gauge,,, but there are a whole bunch of us that really like this gathering,,,, so it's smaller,, so what???

Look on the bright side(s).

More apple pie for those attending.

Less names to remember and get confused

Less toilet paper down the drain

Better places to park and set up your tent.

Actually might even get to know somebody.

Not as intimidating for some

More hugs for me and less competition maybe

If the parade is smaller,, maybe it won't attract rain so much

And if the rum balls show up???? what can I say?

Now if Sweetnothing were to do her thing again, there would be standing room only!!!

Well said!

OK share the tease?

I felt bad having to back out of the last 2 MDs, but it has always been one of our favorite gatherings. To us, its been the official start to summer riding season and a family reunion all in one. I actually enjoy somewhat smaller crowds as it gives more time to talk and get to know more about each person I meet. I realize its alot of work on your end Don and you want to see as many folks as possible enjoy your party, but I dont believe the number of guests ever affected the quality of the party. We would do our best to be there, but if you decide every other year:thumbsup2:

Craig

I'm with Marcarl on this. Small was good. And did enjoy meeting each and everyone who braved the rain!!

I enjoyed that last one. My First!! We flew in and rented a car to drive there. Pat even asked when the next MD is and did I want to go? Am I lucky or what??

It's just a matter of $$. :mo money:

Ummmmmmmm.....you better be there!!

• 4 weeks later...