IGNORED

Ride Like A Pro course

cwtart

Just signed up for the Ride Like A Pro course from "Motorman" Jerry Palladino. I did not know he was only 40 miles from me in my wintering grounds here in Florida. After being out of riding for 30 years and starting again about a year ago, I figure I need all the training I can get. I did take the MSF basic course a year ago just as a refresher but I look forward to the "advanced" training course.

Anyone else here taken this course (or heard of it)? www.ridelikeapro.com

Just signed up for the Ride Like A Pro course from "Motorman" Jerry Palladino. I did not know he was only 40 miles from me in my wintering grounds here in Florida. After being out of riding for 30 years and starting again about a year ago, I figure I need all the training I can get. I did take the MSF basic course a year ago just as a refresher but I look forward to the "advanced" training course.

Anyone else here taken this course (or heard of it)? www.ridelikeapro.com

i can attest that this is a great course. Took it a bunch of years ago with my 2003 RSV. I was only one of 2 people who signed up and it was with the man himself, Jerry. At first I was nervous and had troubles, I blamed the bike but when Jerry told me to get off and saw him manage the bike as if it was a toy, that motivated me. At the end I was making U turns and figure 8’s with no difficulty. It takes some used to to trust what he says and to practice but his techniques and class is invaluable. Have fun and breathe!