IGNORED

Don't Judge Me

Yama Mama

I've noticed this, if I hit the grocery store in just the leather jacket and jeans. I rarely ride without my jacket even when it's hot out - safety, right? I still get suspicious/questioning looks sometimes.

I've just moved from Denver to the San Luis Obispo area, and both areas have lots of riders, so normally I feel that I fit right in. Restaurants, walking down the street, etc. It mostly seems to be the older, conservative crowd at the grocery store that gives unapproving glances.

Right!

Yama Mama

If I had seen you with your leathers on I would have judged you too.

Starting with Whoou Whooo Baby!

Or Hi my name is Bubber. I can't decide which to go with first.

Maybe "Yippy Ki A Cowboy"

Or " Ohhhhhhh Baaabbby

But then again I am the shy type.

Thanks for the pictures.

Bubber

Yama Mama

If I had seen you with your leathers on I would have judged you too.

Starting with Whoou Whooo Baby!

Or Hi my name is Bubber. I can't decide which to go with first.

Maybe "Yippy Ki A Cowboy"

Or " Ohhhhhhh Baaabbby

But then again I am the shy type.

Thanks for the pictures.

Bubber

Hi Bubber, I remember you very well. Glad you are on here to say howdy hi. How have you been?

Yama Mama

Hi Bubber, I remember you very well. Glad you are on here to say howdy hi. How have you been?

Yama Mama

I have been coming back over time as time permits. Seems I have plenty of time now that I have retired from that lunacy they call work.

Sorry for that four letter word, it just slipped.

Been going through some changes over the last couple of years.

Life just seems to happen.

Glad your posting some personal picture of your fashions.

I have a 3 wheeled ride now so I don't fall over hurt myself or others. LOL

Looking forward to this Summer season. I have lots of plans to get out there ride the country side.

Bubber

We are still on two wheels for the time being. I was not riding for a while, somehow I kept thinking wow I could get real hurt. But I noticed Moped was not happy about that decision, so I decided to be brave and get back in the saddle. So last year I rode with him. He seemed pleased that I did.

Our bike is still running like a new one even though it is a 99. Moped does not seem to want to get a three wheeler, although I know it would be much easier for him to handle.

Yama Mama1469852_10202807705660481_323308771_n.jpg

It is too hard to get my legs up over the passenger seat. I will keep trying until I can get it right.

Just for you Ben!

I cannot remember did you win the hugging contest at MD?

Yama Mama

Well I do appreciate your continuing efforts on my behalf and Yes it was me that won the contest but there have been jealous forces at work trying to undermine my title, so I can see how you may be having difficulty in remembering.

:bighug::canada:

Well I do appreciate your continuing efforts on my behalf and Yes it was me that won the contest but there have been jealous forces at work trying to undermine my title, so I can see how you may be having difficulty in remembering.

:bighug::canada:[/QUO I always try to do my very best at all of my efforts. Some, of course, are easier than others. Perhaps this year at MD we should have a rematch just to make it fair. It is just a suggestion. I do not want to cause any more trouble than I usually do.

I just try to keep the peace.

Yama Mama:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::usa::usa::usa::usa:

:bighug::canada:[/QUO I always try to do my very best at all of my efforts. Some, of course, are easier than others. Perhaps this year at MD we should have a rematch just to make it fair. It is just a suggestion. I do not want to cause any more trouble than I usually do.

Now that you mentioned rematch Marcarl will be hugging every fence post, tree and telephone pole along the side of the road in an attempt to win the title. Hope he does not end up with too many splinters :2132:

:canada:

Now that you mentioned rematch Marcarl will be hugging every fence post, tree and telephone pole along the side of the road in an attempt to win the title. Hope he does not end up with too many splinters :2132:

I sure hope Marcarl is not that lonely. I promise to judge fairly. I think I got lost in the moment last time.

Yama Mama

I think I got lost in the moment last time.

Yama Mama

I can understand that,,, happens to me sometimes as well. Just don't let it go to your head.

No need for a rematch, but if Saddlebum would like one, it can be done. As is often the case in my life, I end up being #2 and that's just fine with me, at least I still have somewhere to go, annnnd, everybody else says they are #1 , so I'll let them fight over that by themselves. I'm a lover, not a fighter!!

The last time I hugged a fence post it had jumped out into my path, and that was years and years ago, not saying that can't happen again, but to go 'round hugging them things is out of my league,,,,,, but seeing as you mentioned it, you must have some experience in that department, so maybe you could enlighten us some Saddlebum?

Hi Mama,, Tip says Hi too!! Glad to see you posting!! We just got in from Cali.. Daughter there gave us 1 more grandson on the 21st - hot dogs for everyone = blessed again!! Made it home just in time for 3 year olds b-day party today.. 3 year olds mom (Daughter number 3) is gonna burst any day now with another grandson.. Collecting Grandkids is actually as much fun as collecting scoots = life is grand (grand children)!! Still love the boots sister!! Proof that Bum won the huggeroni.. Maybe Carl this year!!

Gotta run,, gotta really cool present for my Grandson and got a 2 hour drive to give it to him and the party starts at 4 LOL..

Puc

Hi Mama,, Tip says Hi too!! Glad to see you posting!! We just got in from Cali.. Daughter there gave us 1 more grandson on the 21st - hot dogs for everyone = blessed again!! Made it home just in time for 3 year olds b-day party today.. 3 year olds mom (Daughter number 3) is gonna burst any day now with another grandson.. Collecting Grandkids is actually as much fun as collecting scoots = life is grand (grand children)!! Still love the boots sister!! Proof that Bum won the huggeroni.. Maybe Carl this year!!

Gotta run,, gotta really cool present for my Grandson and got a 2 hour drive to give it to him and the party starts at 4 LOL..

Puc

Hi Puck,

Congratulations on the new grandchild. Tell Tip I said hi too. We have five grandchildren now, and they are our life right now, but I still like leather too.

Yama Mama