IGNORED

Reflectors

Has anyone thought and or attempted to put an led light on the saddle bag and fork reflectors? I know some have added lights to the interior of the saddlebags and trunk. The forks might be more difficult due to routing the wires.

I am thinking it might be a nice winter project.

Eric

Has anyone thought and or attempted to put an led light on the saddle bag and fork reflectors? I know some have added lights to the interior of the saddlebags and trunk. The forks might be more difficult due to routing the wires.

I am thinking it might be a nice winter project.

Eric

That'd be one way to light 'm up without having to be an electrical engineer.... Just don't get too carried away. I've seen a few that had way more than necessary and looked 'junky'...

That'd be one way to light 'm up without having to be an electrical engineer.... Just don't get too carried away. I've seen a few that had way more than necessary and looked 'junky'...

no, just 1-3 leds. Don’t want to over power but would like to be seen from the side without light being on you.

Edited by ecbaatz

Check with Steve (M61A1MECH) The bike is a CAN buss system and like my Victory just splicing in lights MAY cause some strange things to go on.

On my 2009 RSV I added lights where the reflectors were on the back and along side rails. I use LED marker lights for a trailer. I used some resistors in the line for the taillights to the side lights and also diodes on the line from the brake lights and wired that in. Side lights acted like marker lights and also brake/turn signals.