IGNORED

Father in Law passed away

Freebird

Sorry to hear. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately this Christmas has been especially sad for our Friends all over. Several different parents and another friends brother passed all within the last week. Its are tough this time of year when family passes. My father-in-law passed on Christmas Eve day a little over 20 years ago.

Sorry to hear this, our thoughts and prayers are with you both. It is a big shock, we found my dad on his bathroom floor on the eleventh of this month, fortunately we got him to the hospital and he was able to be released two days before Christmas.

Ron

This can be a hard thing to deal with this time of year, but then any time is not necessarily any better.

May you all find many blessings during the time of mourning and funeral arranging. It's not a 'party' that we want to plan for or look forward to for sure!.

Here's why I say: blessing.

We just celebrated Christmas, which would be the birth and arrival of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God. The reason He came was so that we would no longer have to face the fear of destructive death, but rather have the opportunity to accept His offer and pass on to eternal life. I think we tend to forget that fact.

So if you have not met Him yet, and accepted that free ticket to heaven, then maybe you should give it some thought.