IGNORED

Father in Law passed away

Freebird

Hearing this is a heart breaker my friend!! Please let your wife know that Tip and I are praying for you folks.. We have been thru some trying times too here as of late, a grandchild in for some surgery and my Mom ending up in a nursing home but NOTHING like you two are dealing with. As you and I both know, God is gracious and never gives more than we can handle. Lean on Him for comfort during your grieving and may His presence keep you both during this extremely difficult time. You and Eileen are loved and treasured my brother!!

Gee @Freebird so sorry I only just now Picked up on this. Really sorry to hear about Eileen's Loss and more so for how she had to be hit with that Loss. Its sad enough to have to loose a loved one at any time but to have to find out in this manner has to be almost devastating. Prayer sent that the Father will give her the love and strength to endure such a traumatic loss and that she will come through this ordeal not with the memories of that day but all the good memories of they days gone by that she shared with her father.

Love and condolences from the Saddlebum and familly.