IGNORED

Not our best Christmas

Venturous Randy

Things were going pretty good with various family get togethers and meals, opening presents and everything.

Went to sleep on the couch and Linda fell asleep in her recliner and when she woke up and with it a bit dark, going to the bathroom, she fell. She landed on her left side and broke her arm where it connects to the ball in her shoulder.

She is now in the hospital and they may be able to operate tomorrow. Dr said he will have to attach it with a plate and screws and we are looking at several months of recovery.

Randy

So sorry to hear that. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

I fell today. The wooden slat walkway to my daughter's home in the mountains was wet and slick. My feet went out from under me but I was able to catch myself on my right knee and right hand and didn't go down all the way into the mud. Those pushups I've been doing helped a bunch.

Update on Linda.

She had surgery this morning and the good thing is, it was a clean break. They were able to put it back together with a plate and screws and hopefully she will get some of her range of motion back. The Dr said that if she is able to raise her arm high enough to brush her hair, that would be pretty good.

We want to thank our family here for the thoughts and prayers.

Randy

Linda did not get to come home today because she now has pneumonia. So, we will see how this goes.

Randy

ouch. hopefully this quickly passes.

I'll also caution you that the plates screwed into arm-bones can break loose, so be very careful until followup xrays show the bone has started to mend. I'll also suggest having the plate and screws removed by a follow-on operation... Thats my experience, for what its worth.

Hey Randy I just now seen this I sure hated to hear it, we will add Linda to our prayer list and it sounds like a good excuse for you to wait on her hand and foot. Trina has several small bells around to house I would be glad to send Linda one so she can ring you when she needs something. :080402gudl_prv:

Wowzy wow wow wow and OUCHY OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! Still catching up on some reading here and noticed this brother!! LINDA = you have our prayers and our deepest concern!! Take it easy and let Randy take care of you sister!!! Hope your finally able to come home and that your healing well!!!

PRAYERS UP!!!!!!

Puc and Tip