Asheville 2020

Woody

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please please. Make this in Sept. I miss making this get together. They moved schools start to mid August 😣 I have missed the Asheville get together. Carolina in Sept and October is so beautiful. Please

Hey Dave, yep it's been awhile. I was going to do something in Sept but the wife says she can't get off work for a Sept get together.

Hey Woody, will the dates for Asheville be the third weekend in August?

Sounds good to me the vacation schedule should be on me any day now so if those days are available I'll put in for it. but I do have to wait my turn.

okay I just put in for vacation for the weekend of the 22nd, so Woody and Trina will be camping that weekend. I have not put in a reservations yet because I got to wait to make sure it is approved but I see no reason why it should not be. :banana:

Third weekend will start Wednesday, August 12 to Sunday, August 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Mayor, I know you were pretty addament about keeping the traditional 3rd weekend for Vogel. Figured it would be the same for Asheville. Either way I'm in. Looking forward to meeting more of our Southern Ventureriders. Beware of the Yankee Invasion!! See you there.

My council meetings are on the third Thursday of each month which would be on August 20th. Third weekend works better for me but I can modify my schedule if need be. Also someone will want to check with the campground about what they have going on in August. I know sometimes special events in the area can change vacancy there.

Mr. Mayor, I know you were pretty addament about keeping the traditional 3rd weekend for Vogel. Figured it would be the same for Asheville. Either way I'm in. Looking forward to meeting more of our Southern Ventureriders. Beware of the Yankee Invasion!! See you there.

My council meetings are on the third Thursday of each month which would be on August 20th. Third weekend works better for me but I can modify my schedule if need be. Also someone will want to check with the campground about what they have going on in August. I know sometimes special events in the area can change vacancy there.

I guess I need to try and change the days I put in for.

Tina and I are hoping to attend this year also. They are coming around asking for our vacation request at work so hopefully the dates will be set soon so I can request the right dates. Looking forward to attending this event.

Ron