Asheville 2020

Woody

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like I will be able to make it there at list one day, Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be staying at Cragmount Assembly Camp Ground, it's about 3 miles from the KOA.

Earl

come on we can follow you, Asheville is so laid back you have to like it. :900[1]:

We're so damn likable you'll have to stay at least two days.

I'm getting real antsy. If my brother wasn't coming in from Colorado next week I'd come up early.

bring him with you, he can ride on the luggage rack

We are going to come up fro.a day ride or two, can someone post an itinerary please. I now live in Pickens county SC. And am looking forward to meeting some.new friends.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

the itinerary is usually a day by day experience if we do as in the past we have breakfast talk about a ride and go.

KOA unavailable? Just signed papers today & about to go over the edge. On impulse I'm considering buying a running bike, a tent & coming up from Alabama. Looked at the KOA website & it looks full. Any suggestions?

I had to give them a call, we are in G-25, Woody is in G-24. We just made reservations Monday.

KOA unavailable? Just signed papers today & about to go over the edge. On impulse I'm considering buying a running bike, a tent & coming up from Alabama. Looked at the KOA website & it looks full. Any suggestions?

give them a call you may be surprised.

Where and when are the morning meetings to decide on the days ride? I live about 45 minutes or so from Ashville and would like to come up and join a day ride or two.

Which KOA? East or west.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

KOA East and G24 would be a good place to start. Like has been said before we kinda make it up as we go. we will be on G24, Joe on G25 and Skid just down the hill in the cabin, I'm sure you can catch someone just look for bikes.