IGNORED

Test of the full line of FirstGear heated gear - wattage question - please help

VentureFar

Thanks Puc!

You opinion means a lot to me and so very many of the forum.

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't encourage him. He will get a swollen head for sure. :stickpoke: :whistling:

Sly makes a good point here Neal,,,, all I need is a bigger head = I am barely able to grow hair on the one sitting atop my lop eared swollen

noggin varmint beaner as it is :missingtooth:..

Looking forward to your next installment on finding good winter weather riding gear for us @VentureFar!!! Reading your AWESOME reports with Ultimate sure brings a spot of :225: to this snow covered winter wonder land!!!:cold::biker::beer:

Sly makes a good point here Neal,,,, all I need is a bigger head = I am barely able to grow hair on the one sitting atop my lop eared swollen

noggin varmint beaner as it is :missingtooth:..

Looking forward to your next installment on finding good winter weather riding gear for us @VentureFar!!! Reading your AWESOME reports with Ultimate sure brings a spot of :225: to this snow covered winter wonder land!!!:cold::biker::beer:

Pucster there is something that has been bothering me for a couple years that I have known you. You live up north in the frozen world . Why do you NOT have a sled to get out on during these times of the Fool's wonder land?????? :think: :think: :think: :duck: